Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting bus in Furbo

Options
  • 17-07-2023 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Have visitors headed out to Furbo. Probably eating at Pádraicíns (with kids in tow). Does anyone know if the 424 will pick up and drop off there? I know there is a stop at Connemara Coast, but it's 20 mins walk. I am more questioning the pick up on the way back, as I think the drivers usually comply for request stops if they can. Anyone travel that route regularly? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

I don't think it stops there but it does generally stop across from the school in Furbo. That's about 5-10 minutes from Padraicins. If you get a sound driver they'll pull in there's space and they're flagged in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Ah thanks a million, so coming back, is that an official stop at the school? It's coming back I'm more worried about tbh as it will be night.

EDIT: found a timetable with Pádraicín's listed on the way out, but the only stop for return is Udaras opposite the Connemara Coast. I'll have them ask the driver too, better not to chance missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,118 ✭✭✭✭zell12

424 is a request stop all along the route. Best to stand where there is space to pull in/not on a corner..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I have seen the 424 stop opposite Pádraicín's regularly.

Advertisement