Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Bolands Jersey Creams (and Custard Creams) which were €1 forever are now €1.50, it's only once in a blue moon I'd buy them but still a 50% increase in price 😗

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

The parlous state of my bank account.

And the old kerosene boiler has just wheezed its last.

Marvellous, just fecking marvellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Is there someone there that oversees the place, maybe ask for a no eating at your desk rule. Do need to allow for drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭brokenbad

Trying to make conversation with someone (work colleague/ in law/ neighbour/ randomer) who responds in one word answers in between the deafening silent pauses....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That I have 2 phones . 1 android and an iPhone . Both connected to the same network . But my Samsung says no internet but the iPhone is fine . Strange !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't know if I'm sleeping more sensible hours now or was I over sleeping before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭Be right back

When people (possibly the neighbours) put rubbish into my wheelie bin..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

People who are not careful enough with other people’s possessions.

my plan was, go in, cook dinner, do 10-15 minutes on my treadmill while pasta cooks.

Instead, yet again before I made dinner I’m having to clean food bits / crumbs off of my treadmill. Yes it’s in the kitchen, near a food preparation area but the fûcking third time in a couple of months where I’ve cleaned food off it twice, glass off it once, when a person dropped my favourite pint glass beside it.

so I finally need to procure a treadmill cover…. And I’ve a grand total of one pint glass left after at one point having a collection of six or seven a few years back….

so those are my retail missions…. 😒

When politicians are being interviewed, all their minions standing there huddled in the background looking like worshippers...

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

Last night we watched a film called The Lost City Of Z.

My ta is that I was halfway through the film before I realised it wasn't about zombies ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,294 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Club football friendlys

Like been at a gig with no drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

A reputable car dealership who had one of their new sales people send me a link to this 3 year old vehicle with SFA mileage, nice enough list price…. But with massive dirt stains on the seats ! debris stuck to the steering wheel in another photo….A load of dirt and debris on the floor as seen above ..! Like it was just driven into the garage, deal done, and someone started photographing it before the engine was cold….I mean talk about amateur hour ! Not a very good reflection on the dealership/management. A 30 minute cleaning and hoovering tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I like looking at cars online and I'm shocked at the stains on some of the seats on them and they openly show them.(I even heard one of the places basically bragging about cleaning them).

Cant believe dealerships would post images like this - a good photo goes a long way to selling a car.

Pics like this are a definite turnoff and say a lot about the seller

That the Irish game seems to be geoblocked in the North.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Tescos custard creams are half the price and twice the quantity of Bolands. Learned last night that the custard is in the biscuit and the cream is in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

When there is a work evening event to attend to and you are sick of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Seeing trained Medical Interns leaving their used facemasks behind at their workstations, it does my head in.

Paying a fortune for outdoor concerts when the weather could be crap on the night.

Ticketmaster just pumping up the prices because they are a bloody monopoly. Remember the outcry when Microsoft was considered a monopoly over internet browsers 🤣 Where the **** is the government / EU in respect to this ?

Also, the artists should be calling this out instead of milking their fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Dramatik

T.A. Backseat chefs

You know when you're cooking something and they come up behind you and say "ohh that looks about done" when there's still 30 mins left of cooking time.

Also another cooking related T.A. everyone is panned out watching t.v. etc. And you think to yourself "ahh nice, kitchen is free, I'll cook something"

As soon as you start everyone decides they want to cook something also and even the one not cooking anything has decided that now is the perfect time to go poking around in one of the drawers looking for something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

The amount of beggars outside shop doors. Lidl, circlek, local newsagents. None of them escape

The PaddyPower ad on tv . Does my head in . Plus the We Buy any car ad . Very trivial but very very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭apache

The amount of aggressive ones. I had one scream in my face yesterday when I said no. Changed like a flick of a switch.

When you order environmentally friendly biodegradable dog poo bags from Amazon UK with prime free delivery and they are shipped from Dusseldorf Germany. 🤣 Yes, I am part of the problem.

I can’t say here but wtf 😡😡😡

• Registered Users Posts: 20,962 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Tesco automatic checkout. Bill is €2.16, I put in €2.15 but the machine stubbornly insists on getting the one cent before proceeding. I put in five cents more, and it completes the transaction. And promptly give me five cents change. So much for AI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

and they try and sit as close to the door as possible that you are nearly falling over them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement