Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries / Stena Line

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Hi folks ...

I've been traveling over on ferries for years but never seen prices as high as these .....

Hoping for some kind of sale in January but doubt it going on previous years.

Anyone any information

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

Try changing your dates i.e. go midweek, try a different route, a good few to choose from next year. Shop and get fuel in Tesco and use the vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭rossj

I bought a 4 berth cabin in the end.. but is there any way to advertise to some other solo traveller to offset the price or is this is a no-no?, is there not a huge number of empty beds in 4 berth cabins and then some people booking at v. last minute with neither a seat nor a bed? seems a waste but I understand people not wanting to share as they do seem fairly tight cabins..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

They're like prison cells. More space in Mount Joy I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,243 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

On Stena Found the 4 berth decent, a bed, bathroom, TV etc.

The room with outside door double bed is like a hotel room. Very comfortable..

Prices are high every where and on every mode. Lots of devices reduced staff during lock down and haven't been able to ramp back to previous levels. At the same time everyone wants to travel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Yy

Does anyone have any valid discount code from Ireland to France?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Don't think you are going to find one. Covid killed off the discount codes and they haven't come back.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭hurikane

Axa Plus has a 10% code. Used in and save €50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Sono

Any codes going for dub to Holyhead? Booking family holiday for next June and coming in at €610 and was hoping to save a few bob if possible. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am looking for stena line code from Rosslare to Cherbourg please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 coggy79

Hi, are there any discount codes or promo codes for Irish ferries Ireland to UK? Thanks.

Advertisement