Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay - Dublin 2024 - Update Post 1 on Toutless

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Donegal Ken

Same was at the show in Amsterdam on Wednesday and it was unbelievable. Did you notice on the screen before it mentioned Dublin and the other city's before it was announced the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

It's been asked about four times now, just read back.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Pip510

Is it best to go through the link Coldplay email supplied or go directly through the ticket master website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

I see they’ve added 2 dates in Helsinki this morning due to ‘phenomenal demand in the presale’.

Imagine the same will happen here - wonder will it be just the Sunday, or Sunday and Monday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭mojesius

I have a meeting at 10. Can I email the Coldplay presale link/code to my husband to buy? Will the code only work with my email address? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

It’ll work for anyone

it Isn’t tied to anything once they’ve the code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Have to go through the link.

ticketmaster site won’t allow access if it’s a presale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭Peckham

Have been in the queue for the Rome presale since it opened at 8am.

Was 120692nd in the queue when I joined. Now up to 74020 and it's estimating another hour until I get onto the site.

I'm not expecting to get offered any tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭cal naughton

Got tickets for Budapest this morning. 4 nights in a 4 star city centre hotel is about 450 euro and always wanted to go there so will combine the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭fafy

16 gigs announced initially for Euro ‘24, that will likely be heading for 30, its been like this, on all previous legs of this tour, and they have large schedule gaps, to accomadate multiple gigs in each city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

Will the artist presale part on the ticketmaster page not work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Should there he a wait room. I clicked my link and it brought me to the Coldplay site which linked to ticketmaster. I can also see a map venue and times of the the sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Donegal Ken

New dates for other shows in Europe already been added this morning due to demand. We probably will see an extra night added for Dublin possibly 2 night's.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭unichick

I’m presuming not everyone got a presale code as I didn’t receive an email?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭eggy81

Just so I’m not being a total idiot. I’m in the right place where you see the countdown clock for the 3 sales?

That will come, usually with about 20 to 30minutes before, the onsale time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

3rd Rome gig added also, good to know, when gigs are added this morning, you can use the artist presale code, to buy for the newly announced gigs, if you have no luck, on the initial announced gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Jezzabelle

If you are on ticketmaster page does it give you option of joining wait room once it's open or do you have to refresh page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭pah

No waiting room???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Do the countdown clocks turn into purchase buttons (or wait room buttons) or do you need it refresh page from time to time?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MVR2021

Surprised there’s no waiting room yet

It should auto join you, when it opens, its not open yet, should be in a few minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭beardo81

Can we login to both desktop and mobile app, does it allow it and would it make a difference, from the people with experience?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭ratracer

You can do both, but it will probably only allow access to one with the code, when it does open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Jaffa3000

If you use different accounts on each, using the same account would put you in the same position twice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,315 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

No waiting room yet.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

At least we all are in the same boat - someone trying to access without seeing comments like we are posting might start panicking they may have done somethin wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Jezzabelle

There mustn't be one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭pah

in waiting room now

Advertisement