Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay - Dublin 2024 - Update Post 1 on Toutless

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No I went in the Sunday queue just to check and they listed 2 prices before fees

The best they would offer me was 101, and I'm not sure if that 111 option actually works. If it does that may mean 2 different sections on the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bunk Moreland

Absolute farce from Ticketmaster once again. Kicking people out and the website just being completely shite in general. Honestly we need a new way of doing this in this country. It seems like anytime a big artist comes here these days its an absolute clusterfuck trying to get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stwome01

Pissed here. Got through the queue only to get a "something went wrong and it prompted me to rejoin the queue. rejoined at 160000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

You should ring Joe Duffy and blame the Government

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Looking like Sunday sold out too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Will there be any tickets for Friday at all or is that my chance done?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Scam artists already out in force on Twitter zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

I got standing on Sunday for 111, no description on the ticket just Pitch Price Level 6

Actually the mobile tickets say PITCHC

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭cr-07

Only platinum tickets available for Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

When though? someone said they only do 2 concerts in a row - so that's Saturday night out - can't see them being allowed to do the Monday, so then that leaves the following weekend - and i'm guessing there would be costs to effectively rent Croke Park for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

In q for 3 hrs 10 mins.

Offered platinum tickets for 300 each in lower davin stand.

Up yours ticketmaster

Post edited by reubenreuben on

From my brief entrance into the ticket section

67000 ahead of me now for the Sunday

Ended up hitting the 'Enhanced Experience' link so had to close and rejoin normal one

Garth Brooks and Bruce wasn't this stressful

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

I knew demand would be insane, everyone and their granny wants to go. Wonder if they will go for the 4th show on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Got through 4 times today to number one in queue to be greeted with the start screen again. Refresh and it does the same thing until eventually it kicks you back to the start of the queue.

Go back to original coldplay link. It remembers your position.

I was offered platinum (ripoff) tickets though

That’s what happened my sister and she clicked the email link again and she was then first in the queue again.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tupelopenny

Long shot, but anyone got a code/link they are not using?

Havent received the MCD one yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭nc6000

FFS!

Pardon the Interruption

As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:

You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.

You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser

A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript is preventing JavaScript from running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Froze in chrome after I got in to buy tickets. Put the link into edge, picked the same date again, straight to top of queue and in and got tickets. This same issue happened to a few I know and loads of others online. Lost out on Thur and Fri to this same issue after being approx 3000 at start on both and would have had really good tickets, instead have poor enough tickets, would have preferred standing really but have four sitting in Davin. Ticketmaster need to sort out the bugs. Can see people had same issue for Taylor Swift.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ticketmaster crashed at the final stage, after I approved payment through my bank's app. Back of the queue, so I tried complaining to TM. They were as helpful as you'd imagine

Found it odd how you had to search for the standing instead of it being right there at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

So if the tickets are sold out? Why the f**k is there no notification telling us this instead of having us all sitting on our phones looking at a random number in false hope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭fafy

I’d say its more likely than not. They are only doing 4 max per city so far, the 4th Rome was added earlier, as the “final” gig there, so the 16 originally announced for Europe ‘24, will exceed 30 gigs. Helsinki & Lyon already had a 3rd gig added, Athens, Bucharest, Budapest had a 2nd added, but no mention of the word “final”, and Dusseldorf, Munich, Vienna will likely have more gigs added, they are the only 3 not to have gigs added so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

It comes up at the side for me in the little ticketmaster box - some vip packages sold out and/or limited availablity

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Lightscribe

I eventually got through only to be offered platinum tickets but when I looked for 3 it told me nothing available, same with 2 and even 1 ticket nothing available and eventually kicked to the back of the queue for taking too long.

Utterly infuriating and not good for the blood pressure.

That be too easy

Wouldn't surprise me if there's no MCD presale tomorrow and it will be dog eat dog Friday morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Got 2 upper Hogan for sunday night... Would have preferred pitch but happy to get them

Advertisement