Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay - Dublin 2024 - Update Post 1 on Toutless

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Tangey99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

If you look at the tour dates they don't do any more than 2 nights in a row without at least 1 night's rest. It's their time. They won't do any more than the 4 nights on sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭lemmno

If they added it they’d be playing 5 nights in a row, can’t see it happening. If they add more it’ll be the following weekend I’d say, Garth Brooks did that I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sarah91oc

Hey guys on a total of chance would anybody have an mcd pre sale link they’re not using for tomorrow? Registered too late and had no luck with presale today gutted!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ClickPilcrow

I was lucky enough to get tickets today for the Monday date, so happy out (eventually!)

I got the presale links from MCD this evening but I don't need them now. My brother is still looking for two for himself and SIL, for any of the dates. Does anyone know if he can he try using the links sent to me, or will they only work for my Ticketmaster account (i.e. the account associated with the email address the mail was sent to)? I don't think I can try for him tomorrow, as I've already ordered four presale tickets today for ourselves with my Ticketmaster account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

dead right - i got tickets but will ask the wife if her friends will take them, they can go.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Pip510

I wonder are all the good allocations for tickets gone with the presale. Would love to know how many went in todays presale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Out of interest the cheapest priced tickets? (including booking fee)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Where's Rubick's review of Forest Fest.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A very big chunk must have gone. There were separate queues for each day and for VIP/non VIP within each day. Looking at some of the posts here, people were 10s of thousands down in queues but still able to pick tickets up (which I think could be up to 4 per person). Some will have been in multiple queues (only worked out that was possible after I knew I had safely picked one up in the initial listings and was working out options on the additional dates). One person on here managed to pick up a standing ticket for the Friday just before 11am. There must have been a lot of sales in that single hour and the queues for Friday were quite a bit longer than those for Thursday.

What's the capacity? Around 80,000? With an MCD presale and another for local residents I do wonder how many can be left by Friday

I do think quite a lot of people must have clicked the VIP option by accident. There were 3,500+ ahead of me when they opened at 10am, and many must have abandoned when they saw the prices as some of those options were still around for some time. At Cardiff there were certainly less than 1,000 with the early entry package (there were around 300 ahead of me on the day ant not many more than that behind me when they opened up entry)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭DavidJC

Could somebody PM me the MCD link if they are not using?

I was 6000 in the queue this morning but apparently had to click the email link rather than directly on the ticketmaster website so it never went anywhere.

I tried both Thursday and Friday tickets and both just ended up on a screen which went no further between 10am and 10.30... I left the windows open and then dropped back to 200,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

I got two tickets today thanks to someone posting here about the new date on September 1st. So I’m happy to send on my MCD email if anyone wants it with links for tomorrow. DM me your email address.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Infinity tickets will be available at some stage for around €20 (plus Ticketmaster's fee which may add another 50% if it's the same as today). I suspect they will be very limited in number

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

What is happening tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Does anyone know if purchased tickets will be transferrable to another ticketmaster account? I picked up two today seated for €325 each. Will be trying the MCD presale tomorrow so if I get some cheaper will look to sell the €325 tickets at face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

If you bought in the Coldplay pressale today , can you purchase again via mcd presale tomorrow? Or risk getting your orders cancelled ? I got sorted today but a family member asked me to try for them tomorrow as they are busy working .

thanks

• Advertisement

Why are the sending out more presale codes? well the one I got for today work tomorrow

How do I get a MCD code?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tippbiffo

Hi all. I would be very grateful for a mcd code. Thanks and regards to all. I wish I could go back to the days of queuing the day before outside the ticket in the pissing rain... It was easier and less painful.. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭smallgarden

4 for presale and max 6 total, so you can try get another 2 in general sale on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

He's right though, all this fuss over the makers of music for adverts and lifts. And the prices for mediocrity....wow

What are we up to now, four gigs?

Are the Croke Park residents going to be shafted again?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonasCat2

Hi folks - What was the process of signing up to the MCD presale again? When dates were announced last week , I simply went on to MCD website and registered for their email updates and stuff , and ‘checked/ticked ’ the box that included presale. This was on the ‘preference centre’ page - looked very much like something from the internet circa 2001!!!

anyway, haven’t received any links this evening and am thinking I’ve messed up .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

There was a link to click to specifically register for Coldplay tickets on their website. Lasted a day or two. It now says registration closed: https://twitter.com/mcd_productions/status/1683449917052780544?t=0ENC196R10Gl6d96wv6STQ&s=08

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Expecting tomorrow to be a sh1tshow as well as Friday. Despite that, With 4 gigs there'll be loads of tickets available next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 TheIrishClassic

Would anyone be kind enough to PM me an MCD pre sale link?

Was too late for the registration on the MCD site!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

I have mcd presale codes for tomorrow , for four of us here looking for tickets .

My son couldn't get any tickets with his code today .

Reading your post now wondering was he doing something wrong .

If you don't mind and at the risk of sounding really fick , could you or somebody go through the steps with me, so that we get somewhere tomorrow , please ?

( eg DavidJC 's post above ..think that is what happened today )

Advertisement