Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got to €10 this evening and claimed it expecting to have to do the Driving Licence and photo for verification of my account .But not at all.Claimed my €10 and got the usual reply a SMS number to my phone that I return to IO to complete my claim.

I got this e mail back,

Hi Billy,

Your Irish Opinions account has been verified and secured with the following number..087 *******.

You are now able fully utilise your account and redeem rewards.

I did give IO my mobile number ages ago(and have had no problem since) so this seems to have saved me from further verification.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭BlueTopaz

Yeah think ur right. Just that I have undergone a hospitalisation and surgery since May and TBH, was too sick to even think straight. Only getting back to myself now and I think that's good, sound advice. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I still got that about the mobile verification but after that still asked for the ID. What did u order was it a voucher or the mastercard

It still seems to be asking for the mastercard so is what triggers it. I'm annoyed with myself that I didn't go for a voucher that time, but habit had me ask for the mastercard as that's what I always get

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭gipi

I tried to cash in my IO earnings for a Penney's voucher, but was asked to upload photo ID, which I'm not comfortable with.

I contacted customer service to see if they would issue the voucher before closing my account (as another poster mentioned doing) without the need for ID, but to no avail.

I closed my account.

I got my mastercard during the week I asked for it as I said I had earned it. He gave me the option of a master ard or paypal. Did they say they would not give you the voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭gipi

No reason given, just the blurb about submitting ID to "protect my account"....

They told me that aswell but I still said could they send me the voucher from their side and they agreed.

After another quiet week from RED C,got two for €3.One yesterday and just did the second now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,687 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Got another Amazon Voucher from IO today. Still didn't look for photo ID, thank goodness.

Stick to what you're doing so.They must trust you like they trust me.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 9,331 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

i got one friday too it was my quickest one in a while 0-10 in 4 days

€10 to £10 is great for a small bonus too which i hope they do not notice

The internet isn’t for everyone

That £10 for €10 is there a while. I keep expecting it disappear but so far so good. They would cost you €12 on Allgifts, so certainly a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Got a short Red C today. Seems they've changed their layout slightly.

Its a darm nuisance that u can only use the gift card instore though. I seldom if ever go in to supermarkets now as I suffer severe vertigo, and the lighting combined with walking in circles and the endless rows of products really triggers it off. I've had to abandon my cart in the middle of the store more than once due feeling so sick!!

So basically now I do 99% of my shopping online. But tescos will not accept the gift cards online only in store. I have rang them and discussed with them that this is rather unfair. But nothing doing atm and IO customer services can do nothing. It seems rather pointless tho issuing an 'e gift card' that can only be used physically, and not online!! Seems to defeat the purpose tbh..so I've been doing less and less surveys of late. I did see a lady this evening on Facebook also upset about verifying her IO account and said she's closing it.

I don't blame her as its nothing more than globalist nonsense. If you have 2 factor authentication enabled and pass that, thay should be enough.

[Snip]

Post edited by L1011 on

you may be slightly overthinking the irish opinions verification, maybe they are trying to thin out the people with several accounts that are ruining their statistics and have given that job to a reputable company to gather the data to do so, you are perfectly entitled to not verify your account and that is your choice but to claim it is globalist nonsense is slightly extreme, do you not think the american government have all the data they need from everyone anyway but this is going slightly off topic and could be more for the conspiracy thread.

as for the tesco vouchers and needing to use them in store, have you thought about getting amazon vouchers instead ?

Have actually cashes out and got the amazon vouchers but mu point is you should have a choice.

As for 'conspiracies' was very right 3 years ago when I predicted they would try to force vax passports on people!! Hint Google China's Social Credit System to see what they have planned for us all.

As for IO who knows what they are up to?? I see on trust pilot a lot of people complaining about this verification. Unfortunately IO have a bad history - remember a few years ago when they wiped people's accounts and accused them of lying in surveys?? I'm sure there was and are plenty of fake accounts out there etc, but am also darn sure they did that to avoid paying out they seemed at the time to wipe accounts of people who had maybe 100-150 saved in points, probably for Christmas. At that time the reviews were swarming with peole they had swindled out of money. I rang UK trading standards over it as they are registered over there, and suffice to say, trading standards weren't a bit surprised and said they get lots of complaints about them.

Well I'm lucky I've cashed out safely anyway. I'll stay on the panel amd keep quiet, maybe do short surveys and build up to a tenner here and there, but nkt expect much.

As an aside is there anyone here with RedC? I have 3 surveys pending payment where they said payout would take 3-4 weeks that was at start of July. C frustrating as I'm now on 48 points and want to cash out before the end of the month. Again, it's hard to keep track of when u do these surveys - I always have to keep the original emails and a screenshot of ehen I complete the survey. Bit can't help feeling there's a lot of feet dragging involved. If you've completed the survey accurately enough that ots been passed and submitted without getting thrown out, you should be credited within a few days at most IMO.

I'm a long time RED C pannelist and I can tell you these" partner surveys" do often take a month to pay out.But they always IMO pay.It can be frustrating (I know) if you are waiting on one for an end of month pay out but sometimes you may get you reward on time for your end of month pay out and other times you won't.But you will be paid.I'ts just the way RED C works.RED C is about the most trust worthy survey company out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Maybe take the conspiracy theory rubbish to the correct forum...

• Advertisement

Go get your booster 😘

Would agree with u there re Red C. Its just a pain and can be confusing cos it puts the onus on the panelist to keep the emails Screenshots etc in case u have to prove ur case to them eg was checking this eve there one survey I completed 23 June €4 and not for the life of me can I see that it was credited. So sent off an email enquiring about this but I know from experience with them it can be hit or miss (I think it depends on the person answering tbh). Last time it happened she insisted the survey HAD been paid out, just 2 weeks after completion it was a €5 survey. But there was zero sign of it on my dashboard so I sent her a screenshot asking her WHERE exactly was it listed? Then she wanted the email invite (which I had already sent her, then she wanted the link etc etc. ..which is why I now keep the emails and copies of links 🙄🙄🙄). Eventually she did credit me the points but lucky I had done due diligence, and had some proof, but it was like getting blood from a stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Post conspiracy theory stuff again here and you'll have to go reside in that forum permanently

Accumen seem to have slowed down issuing the vouchers, I’m waiting 6 days now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭robwen

Doing an IO survey yesterday evening for75c and at about 80% when it froze.Was annoyed so sent off an e mail(which I usualy don't) do).Had no survey number,just gave survey ammount,what happened and the time I did it.Got a nice reply verfying my complaint and was credited with my 75c.Nice from IO 🤔.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Bakka

Irish Opinions and Opinion World both now require photo ID to redeem all rewards.

• Advertisement

Advertisement