Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-top defense official expects bombshell details of Pentagon UFO recovery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Amazing how many Americans actually believe this shite especially Republicans oh were the ones to finally tell the truth,

• Registered Users Posts: 82,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Did anyone ask NdGT on his opinion whether it can be believed that some civilizations had the technology to make it all the way across the Atlantic ocean and visit the new world only to crash land there. snort yeah that would be pretty ridiculous. Of course there is no evidence of ships wrecking, why would we invent a ship that can be wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

To understand what this is about, look up Robert Bigelow and Skinwalker Ranch.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I used to be a staff scientist in the US Dep of Energy. Chris Mellon had oversight into most of the black programs. He's the former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. This is not just stories.

• Advertisement

But is just stories, there is no hard evidence. They will say there is a cover up preventing the evidence, the US gov will say there isn’t. They will say you can’t trust the government, but give us money anyway. In UFO culture, it’s always the same names and stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It is just stories at this stage. It is a story told to him. He has no direct first hand evidence of any of this.

And he hasn't been in that role for several years, so this isn't something new that has come into his hands as part of that role.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭francois

The complete X-files are available to stream on Disney, coincidence? I don't think so, the truth is out there

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭TedBundysDriver

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Advertisement

I think you're going to feel quite stupid after today. The whistleblower used to personally deliver briefings to the Whitehouse. Yes there are loons involved in this but there was also a broad disinformation campaign against those coming forward.

Nothing will change today, the echo chamber will become echoier. I would happily like to be proved wrong, but I don’t think the biggest story in human history will be delivered by the Skinwalker Scooby gang or a Senator from Ancient Aliens.

We will know Aliens are real when they say hello.

No it's very much not. He has provided information, documentation ect to the inspector general of the intelligence community. He found the whistleblower's evidence credible and urgent. This information was verified as the IC of the intelligence community has the ability to be read into these programs.

https://thehill.com/opinion/4038159-stunning-ufo-crash-retrieval-allegations-deemed-credible-urgent/

Claims that UFO information was inappropriately withheld from Congress deemed ‘credible,’ ‘urgent’

According to explosive reporting, and a subsequent clarification, the powerful internal investigative body that oversees the nation’s intelligence agencies found a whistleblower’s assertion that UFO-related information was inappropriately concealed from Congress “urgent and credible.”

Beyond this stunning revelation, the whistleblower – a former high-level intelligence official – was represented until recently by a lawyer who served previously as the intelligence community’s first inspector general, a Senate-confirmed position. The managing partner of the law firm representing the whistleblower reportedly co-signed the complaint submitted to the current intelligence community inspector general.

In a June 9 press release, the firm that formerly represented the whistleblower clarified that it “took no position and takes no position” on the substance of the explosive information provided to the intelligence community inspector general, which the whistleblower “has now publicly characterized.”

Importantly, current and former officials vouched for the whistleblower, David Grusch, while also corroborating the broad outlines of his allegations. Moreover, Grusch spoke to Congress for hours, generating hundreds of pages of transcripts. Grusch also gave an exclusive interview to Ross Coulthart of NewsNation, which like The Hill is owned by Nexstar Media Group.

For their part, Grusch and other knowledgeable individuals who have spoken to investigators seem to have little incentive to lie. “Knowingly and willfully making false statements” to the intelligence community inspector general carries the risk of financial penalties and imprisonment.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

He lost me at quasi dimensional holographs

They can't even make proper 3d holographs here

And actually the information provided in today's hearing indicates that crimes have been committed to facilitate the cover up of this. I wouldn't be able to say if aliens exist or don't but that's not the issue. The issue is incursions into US airspace of unknown craft performing advanced maneuvers. Two pilots were also present at the hearing and gave examples of multiple objects caught on radar.

Matt Gaetz will surely get to the bottom of this

Everything Grusch came out with was cleared by the Pentagon/Government body that oversees that. He added other UFO lore to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Hungry Burger

Here we goooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

Yeah, probably. There always so worried about their National Security, I could mention Israel and the other American violations on other countries national security but we all know the story...lol...

Nancy Mace is cheating with that voice and look

• Advertisement

' non human biologics ' recovered....show us...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 82,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well duh. When I ive a press release it's not allowed to contain classified information. What's important is the fact that he offered specific information in a classified setting which the inspector general found urgent and credible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

• Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Nope. It's all just second hand at this stage and the claims you are making don't match what the article says.

There seems to be some mispresentation going on here.

Grusch has not provided proof of his allegations.

The article now says:

Editor’s note: This story has been updated to correct misleading assertions about the nature of the intelligence community inspector general’s findings. We regret the error.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Hungry Burger

What amazes me is the fact that the US government is unable to retrieve such craft and “non-human” bodies, if they in fact do exist, from intelligence agencies and release the information to the public tomorrow if they really wanted to…..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

where's the pictures off this alien tech. alien bodies.

if you gonna blow the whistle, you gotta blow it hard

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Maybe the cast of that love Island thing....always reckoned they were dodgy.

• Advertisement

I think they are trying to leak little bits to affirm the existence of these things, but just not too much to scare some of the poor un-educated Americans

Advertisement