Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Minced pussy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Is Katy serious? The local cats are in danger from the robotic mowers 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

A snail won't run away pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

There's nothing like spraying your feet with dog/cat turds when using a horizontal lawnmower.

Robotics would get rid of that problem.

Still need cleaning later, though.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

What is becoming slack? and who is the blower?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

"Can I pre-programme the lawnmower to avoid bouncy castles?"

Need some robotic lawnmowers in Perth.

Proof it is a caller-driven show!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Thhe only solution:

• Registered Users Posts: 82,682 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Some of the Rolleds Royce models can go for nearly €3k, whoy are they not being stolen by the 'travelling gangs' so to speak?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭One Who Waits...

The damage was so severe the castle had to be put down?

"We had to destroy the bouncy castle in order to save it."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭One Who Waits...

WTF is wrong with the site?

Meanwhile

It encourages all citizens to be aware of their surroundings when travelling in unfamiliar or crowded locations and empty streets. The alert also urges people to avoid walking alone, if possible, especially at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Jesus, Katie was brutal today, she makes Joe sound like a professional,

Couldn't talk and watch the telly at the same time

Lots. Of gaps. And. Silences, as. She. Stops. Talking, to. Watch. Telly. And. Then another. Gap. As. She. Talks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Was watching the match so missed LL. Any gold? (he says, knowing the answer)

Word of advice: Dont go near the COYGIG thead in After Hours. It's Incel central at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

That’s the thing though. It isn’t KTs job to watch the match while she’s on air. She’s hosting a show so that should be her only activity for the hour. I wouldn’t mind but RTE have a number of platforms showing the match and updates and the listener is quite capable of keeping an eye on the score while listening to lovely KT and her caller driven show.

Post edited by squonk on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,682 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Maybe the last 20 minutes talking about the killer robotic lawnmowers, the first half of the show was about cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I missed today, but seems avoided a misery slot. so no harm done !!

• Dint yiz all know what’s wrong with this site as posted above: Ray ID

Ray’s on de controlling buttons that connect Vanilla and Cloudflare. In fact his hands are on de console idly thumbing away as he was watching de match.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i believe they inform the owner if they are moved beyond their own garden. I presume they are rendered useless (or hope so) without their own dock. otherwise there would be van loads heading to the UK and vise versa , so to speak.

That sounds fun.

That’s the thing though. It isn’t KTs job to watch the match while she’s on air. She’s hosting a show so that should be her only activity for the hour. I wouldn’t mind but RTE have a number of platforms showing the match and updates and the listener is quite capable of keeping an eye on the score while listening to lovely KT and her caller driven show.

She surely has plenty of researchers who can watch the game and pass her a post it note to her when there is a development.

i believe they inform the owner if they are moved beyond their own garden. I presume they are rendered useless (or hope so) without their own dock. otherwise there would be van loads heading to the UK and vise versa , so to speak.

I used to work for a company that designed automated devices. Drones, robot hoovers and robot mowers. I dont know about the cheap ones but the high-end ones are paired with their docking station. They wont charge on a non-home dock. So if you nick one, you'll get maybe half the lawncut and then be left with a very fancy looking paper weight. Also, the firmware is encrypted. Hacking or retro-fitting one is almost as expensive as just buying a decent one.

I still dont understand how one can damage a bouncy castle, because the blade is beneath the unit. At worst, it might drive underneath the castle, some have obstacle avoidance sensors, so they should just drive around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The lawnmower has hit the boards site again . 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 19,506 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The staccato woman we call her.

Lookit… we have been saying this for yonks…where have you been dude.

Shes fine sitting behind a desk with Bríd Smith, Louise O’Reilly, Peadar Toibín and some poor no-name from a Govt.

having a discussion and then sitting back and giving poor no- name a good kicking.

Back to the auld V B days I can tell you.

Unfortunately Hannon has been found out very late in the day where RTE, those intelligent and competent media denizens

entrusted her with a TV show ,which has been a complete flop in my opinion.

No surprise there, I say , no surprise there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

No surprise indeed. I remember some of her contributions to six-one on issues back in the day and while she wasn’t bad per se, there was a bit of humming and hawing with her, like she’d pause and fill a bit and then continue. Good reporter I’d say but while I don’t really like Miriam, I have to hand it to her for being extremely polished and confident and anuthorative and good at what she does. KT isn’t really at the same game at all!

I have spoken to Miriam on the phone.

Suffice to say, Grade A bitch.

• Advertisement

• Annuder sofistikated skam

Advertisement