Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I provide tax returns as proof of income? If so, What is the procedure ?

• 01-08-2023 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can I provide tax returns as proof of income? If so, What is the procedure ?

Post edited by Jim2007 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,598 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I presume EDS (the former P60) or P21 balancing statements can be submitted as proof of income.

I save and print the docs from my Revenue a/c.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,480 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

OP, maybe you should ask the people who are looking for proof of your income?

'Proof of income' often means they want to know your current income, not how much you made last year. For example, a prospective mortgage lender may require something along the lines of a letter from your employer stating that (1) you are a permanent employee (2) your job title and (3) your current salary.

You need to ask them what they will accept.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Oh I expect the OP will have a very helpful friend come along any time now an explain how their services can solve the OPs problem.

[We have several of these posts every week. I'm closing the thread until the OP contacts me]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement