Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I don't think I can take John silver seriously. He's just been a joke for so long. Even when he's trying to be serious you can tell he's trying not to smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was a great Collision.

The cardboard cutout of Jay White stole the show for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

WWE would probably have had Cole and MJF win.

They need to take time to build matches. Cole and MJF won a couple weeks ago then have the match this week. Bill and Cage won the battle royal this week and their title match is next week. Starks and Punk match setup this week for next week. They could've had at least another week of revealing the guest ref/enforcer.

Good opener. Julia was shaking before taking the bump. Whether was from her character being angry at Andrade or she was nervous.

I keep forgetting Mercedes is there. I guess when they only have 3 or 4 women's matches across 5 hours of television with some being against jobbers it's hard to fit everyone on outside of run-ins. Seems RoH has as many women's matches in 1 episode.

When I was looking up the wrestling database to check something, I saw the episode of Dynamite that aired this week listed as #200. So wonder which episode doesn't count if AEW are advertising next week as #200.

Also Buddy getting his popped out shoulder put back in and then continuing on in a ladder match doing more crazy stuff.

Tough as nails these wrestlers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That Punk promo set up a year of feuds. The MJF stuff, the Starks stuff.

and it’s very handy that the X he drew lined up perfectly with the E in AEW too, and he openly refered to the tensions with the Elite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Not going to lie, I'm annoyed that MJF & Adam Cole didn't win

I don't want this tag team to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Will Cole be the one to turn heel ?

Tis going to be a emotional night when this alliance comes to an end

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There's definitely a world where they do a double turn and it's Cole (with Roddy Strong maybe?) turning on Max to take the title.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

That's what I think will happen and would be something fresh especially for MJF to go full blown babyface. You could have MJF off TV for a bit after losing, Cole has a few months as champ, MJF returns costs Cole the title and they start the feud?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I like the idea of Cole telling MJF he should remember the lesson not to trust your heros referencing the Punk stuff aswell

• Advertisement

Punk hinting on instagram that he is dropping Cult of Personality and going back to This Fire Burns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Yes!!!!Delighted to hear that!!!

One of the greatest theme tunes of all time!!!

It also gives them an easier out for the whole Free Agent angle too. A babyface MJF re-signing with AEW to avenge himself and retake his stolen title would make sense.

No shock Kenny and the Bucks have resigned with AEW

Would have been an utter disaster if they hadn’t. AEW without them would have lost a massive amount of what made it what it is.

Kenny:

AEW not only allows me to continue doing what I do at a high level, but allows the freedom to pursue some other passions I have in life–which, after nearly 25 years in the ring, have become more and more important to me.

Nick Jackson:

I have a wife and three young children and seeing them as much as possible was a big factor. I’m not going to lie, the money was a huge factor, too. At this point of my life and career, I just couldn’t see myself being on the road half of the year or even more than that.

Matt Jackson:

Ultimately, I made the best decision for my family. Working in AEW will allow me the most time with my children, and they’re still at the young age where they need their dad home as much as possible.

Hangman:

AEW’s schedule allows me to be home with my family for the majority of the week and will ideally help my body hold up better in the long run. And the pay is good.

Sounds like they are extending their contracts?

Yes they have indeed signed new contracts, man this is great news

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/the-elite-sign-new-multi-year-contracts-with-aew

The Dark Order signed 3 year contract extensions in the last few weeks as well.

Nice that they went back to the old set for tonights show

• Advertisement

Starting the video package with Cody & Brandi was a nice touch

Mr Brodie Lee 😭

The Whole F’N Show RVD!

He looks his age these days.

He can do a great jumping spin kick.

Can see a dodgy finish which leads to an ecw rules match at all in?

Jaysus they are doing it at All In!

It's getting to a Grampa Simpson 'Just eat the damn oranges' stage regarding the ALL In card at this point

Announce a damn match Tony

Nice little Easter egg there with The Kingdom is Cole putting the original Kingdom back together.

I could see Tony do an ECW lumberjack match giving some of the ECW guys a payday being Lumberjack's.

That would sell a few more tickets tbh

Still a lot of Original ECW love around the Wrestling communities

There is the start of The Elite’s tease for the The Elite vs CMFTR.

• Advertisement

Hope I'm wrong but a match like that would be perfect for All Out especially going into Punks yard

Advertisement