Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 - exporting transactions to csv

Options
  • 29-07-2023 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi all. I’m trying to export my transactions for 2022 to csv so I can do my yearly accounts and I need them on excel/spreadsheet. When I filter transactions it allows me to go back one year (29/7/22 to 29/7/23) and I can export those transactions. However, I can’t go back any further. The yearly PDF statements are locked so can’t copy and paste. Any ideas apart from manually typing out every transaction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mikeandmo

Trying to complete my 365 online registration which began in Ireland. I’m now back in New York with no landline and my mobile does not have an international plan as I always use WhatsApp .

Bank of Ireland 365 staggeringly does not have an international free phone number to register my phone for the obligatory online completion of the process.

365 request that I call a number which I can’t do ?

why don’t Bank of ireland have a free phone number to call from the US ?

why don’t you have a WhatsApp number

is this just a way to gauge your Bank of Ireland customers? it’s disgraceful . All the other banks mange this simple task?!

Do you not have any international clients. I meet many Irish here I doubt that is the case

how can I get around this ridiculous situation?

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RurtBeynolds

What bank has freephone international numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks for the message

Please click the below link for a step by step guide on how to export your transaction history on Banking 365:

Export transactions - Bank of Ireland Group Website

You can export up to 256 lines of recent transactions or 990 lines of your filtered search in CSV format to Microsoft Excel or any standard spreadsheet program.

Please ensure you are logged into the desktop version of Banking 365 by visiting www.365Online.com

Thanks, Anna

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear this. May I ask if you can use a family member or friends device to call from ? Thanks, Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Jimi H

Thank you. Just to clarify. When I log in on the desktop to my accounts and click on current account it will show transactions from 31/12/22 to today’s date. I am looking to export transactions from 1/1/22 to 31/12/22. In order to do this I can press the filter button and then ‘date range’. The earliest ‘from’ date is a year ago from todays date ( today I can’t go back further than 31/7/22). I’m aware I can get a pdf of transactions in 2022 from the statements tab but these are locked and can’t be copied and pasted. What I’m trying to establish is whether I can export transactions to Csv that are over a year old. Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Thanks for getting back to me

You can export transactions from the previous 12 months. Thanks, Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MatureStudent

Have you tried changing the "to" date first? Change it to 31/12/2022, then it may allow you to enter 01/01/2022 as the from date.

Yeah I have tried that thanks. Will only allow the start date a year before today’s date rather than a year before the “to” date.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭User567363

I came here to ask this, I want to export transactions from may 22 ( first opened the account) to nov22 to a csv file, can do it to pdf but it wont copy into excel correctly, will I just type in date, description and value of all my transactions manually

Yeah seems to be the case. You can only export any entries within the last year from today’s date. It’s bizarre that BOI don’t change it because it seems like a simple fix.

• Advertisement
Advertisement