Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Loving having part of the United Empire in AEW.

This will lead to a big faction match down the line with Osprey

Aussie Aussie Aussie.

WOW they have the womans match main event and give it the overrun and Shida won!

Delighted for Shida.

It must mean Jamie is out longer than expected.

Storm vs Hayter to be held off till Jamie is back.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wasn't expecting that but happy for shida

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Usually Tony would have put everything on hold till Hayter came back, so that's a really great pivot. Shida deserved a run in front of actual crowds.

That Swerve video was brilliant, and I absolutely adore the guy. I feel the main event is so stacked right now, but I really hope he gets there sooner rather than latter, cause the lad just oozes everything a top level heel should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Great show.

Loved the swerve bit, when he went for the phone and Nick Wayne was busted open I was thinking would face unlock work and they played into that.

I hope Sue makes an appearance during the parking lot brawl again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Delighted Tony forked out for Pantera. If Jungle Boy is going the ECW Legends route, we deserve a proper Sandman entrance too. Someone on Reddit joked that he could come out as New Jack Perry with Natural Born Killaz blasting throughout and now I really want that to happen.

Swerve is the best, amazing segment. Collision makes it's Seattle debut in September so should be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hearing the rules for the Anything Goes match, I was just thinking Isn't that every triple threat match?

Surprised Shida won. Guess they wanted a big moment for a milestone episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭rodders999

The preview graphics on FITE are a killer for spoilers. Went on last night to watch Dynamite and the big slash for All In at the top of the screen had a picture of MJF and Adam Cole.

Scrolled down to find Dynamite and could already see the graphic for next week’s episode which was Jungle Boy and RVD.

Sucked a lot of the fun out of the episode for me, there should be a way of turning them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭ebbsy

What I do is press FITE and then scroll down quickly while looking away, and then scroll back up carefully.

Actually that sounds crazy that I have to do that !!!!!!!!

Kip Sabin also signed a 3 year extension.

I'd guess so did Penelope as well.

People also noticed when Cole hugged MJF his fist was clenched like when he turned on Roddy back in NXT. The fact its not 100% clear who will turn or what will happen is exciting.

RJ City's Twitter has been great over the last few days as it turns out he was great friends with Paul Reubens and he has been giving some lovely tributes since his death.

Also his banter with Renee is top class entertainment.

PAC is injured again

Did they say Death Triangle was down "by 1" or "to 1"? Sounded like it was "to 1". But then they said Penta and Fenix would have the match next week.

The problem with matches like the Parking Lot Brawl is knowing when to end it. Personally I thought it was too long. Too many times it just looked like they were trying to find things to do, which I think also threw off the camera work.

I'm sure it's for insurance purposes or something but it's always obvious when the fans consist of what look to be mostly wrestlers. Not saying anything about the wrestling audience, but they looked a lot more athletic than you would expect.

Hardys vs Bucks next week. Hardys have a win over The Bucks in AEW.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Delighted for Shida. Probably her and Saraya in Wembley.

I chuckled when I saw Statlander with Renee on her shoulders doing squats on Rampage.

It feels like they've finally found a proper partner and story for Swerve in AR Foxx and the Nick Wayne stuff. I think Swerve is incredible, but he was just involved in a lot of faff.

Parking lot brawl was as daft and violent as expected. Looks like Sue's getting a new car :)

Looking forward to Collision this evening.

David Zaslav has now confirmed Max now has the ability to show live programming this comes a day after Tony saying he wants see all AEW programming be available on Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Max has had the ability to live stream for ages now. They've done live soccer and internationally they've shown things live as well.

Most talk seems to be pointing towards All In being on demand (possibly at a reduced price). At this point I've heard AEW to Max so many times I just won't believe it until they make an announcement.

• Advertisement

Christian Cage is my hero

That was hilarious

Christian Cage is just the best.

Christian is so much better and ten times more watchable than Edge.

Damn next week on Collision The House of Black vs CMFTR.

As well as losing last night he ain’t getting any when he gets home either lol

Lovely post show from FTR & Punk.

So what's the reason again for Christian's full name showing up here as "Marc Ancient Mimicry"?

Pays to go to Summerslam ends up watching Collision on his phone :)

That Hey (Ew) episode was terrific and had me in stitches

Toni Storm's washed up star promo with Tony was fantastic as well on Collision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Collision is miles above Dynamite right for me and is a great 2 hours of wrestling.

Christian's TNT title gimmick is one of the best things going right now, him calling security on the kid had me in stitches. Had the opposite feeling about Toni's promo, wasn't a fan personally. Think we could have got more out of a face Ricky Starks but still he's always a great heel.

CMFTR vs House of Black next week should bang. Nice that All In is starting to take shape too.

Advertisement