Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pedrozeno

Thanks for posting the photos. Place looks in reasonable nick, all things considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gkhant

Yep, the ground is solid. There's a very nice vibe here already. It's shaping up very nicely.

I'd still go with the hiking boots type footwear especially if we get that expected deluge tomorrow evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gkhant

Oh, and the pints are €7 for CRockshore or Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

It's going to be Wetduscher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Enjoy folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

Does the Londis on site sell cans?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

Warmpisser.

The Lovely Days stage is nothing like how i imagined it. Curious to see it in action now.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Yellow wind warning for tomorrow night for Waterford states risk of damage to temporary structures and from falling branches. Could this impact upon the running of ATN?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭keepwalking

@haitens it didn't last year so I guess not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Nice morning today.

Very calm, little breeze, sunny with light puffy white clouds about, 15deg.

Have a great , enjoyable weekend everyone !!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 greggharris

Anyone already there staying at Basecamp.Wondering is set up decent ...are sleeping bags provided ok etc Is it long walk from red car park , are toilets far away and is there an entrance close by into the arena ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

I imagine safety officers might shut everything down by 1am, people can't be around trees in that wind. Probably no camping near trees either...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

I can't the what's app group to load up , is there any other way of accessing it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 doc1023

Be careful of food vendors charging in sterling. Went to the Wood fired pizza last night and they tried to charge me £19 for a €20 pizza. On xe.com €20 is £17.23

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MargoChanning

I’d actually imagine they will have to shut down the festival for the duration of the high winds tomorrow. Been going to festivals with 20 years and never seen it happen before, but I was at a festival in Manchester in June this year and there was a storm and all music was stopped for about 1.5 hours, people told to stay away from trees & high structures etc. Be a total bummer if the high winds last for long.

Wrap up at night, supposed to be very cold last night for camping out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭fits

A little bit envious of everyone going to this. Have a great weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭pat_sconce

rip-off like that should be reported to the promoters. If the advertise €20 they must charge €20. They cannot decide that because they are from a non euro country that they charge in their country's currency.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

That was more than likely due to the threat of lightning rather than wind, the same thing happened at body and soul in June. Also going by met eirann the wind won't be that high around here at all. Were basically in Tipperary and they have no warnings, probably more of a problem for coastal Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

How’s the ground feeling?

There’s been a lot of rain lately, can imagine the water table is pretty high.

Fearing it’ll be a mud bath before I even arrive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

A very merry Christmas to all you lucky baxtards headed to curraghmore for the weekend! Safe trip, safe trips, hope the weather plays ball, look after people.

Looking forward to the reports, hope the choons are class!!

Missing this one really hurts 🥲

It won't at all. Loads of sunshine down here in between the showers, you're in the Sunny south east now boy.

The ground will be fine, just don't wear trainers or at least expensive ones. Wear waterproof footwear if you have any and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭darzog

Ground is spot on at the minute. The main road that cuts through the middle of the campsites is bone dry. Grassed areas firm. The passage from campsites to the Bandstand area will be interesting later. Woodchipper on standby!

It's saying circa 40 km gusts tomorrow but sure us sturdy festy heads have survived worse come downs, be grand sure.

Setting of from Dublin round 10.30 now.

See yall soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

LOTS of caravans, camper vans and hi ace vans heading down this way last night ....

I hope to be there for 2pm today .... Looking forward to the Clockworks this evening!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Thursday report

Arrived down about 5.30pm yesterday, zero traffic and straight into the carpark as per directions advertised. Parked up approx 50m from the main entrance and through security in seconds. Zero searching going on both times I came through all they asked was if we had any glass bottles. Raging I didn't bring more cans now!

Ground in the campsite is fine and firm mostly, wouldn't have any concerns about the campsite getting mucky. Arena I'd be more concerned about as parts are soft, I'd say boots will be needed and can see the main pathways into the arena cutting up pretty badly if we get the forecasted rain.

Caught Gemma Dunleavy who was very enjoyable and then stuck around for Stevie G afterwards on the bandstand. Pints of Guinness went down very well and €7 a pop. Arcadia in a new spot which I think was unused last year, very near to that corner of the campsite where the showers are located. Ping Pong Disco and Ealu le Grá also in that corner which I believe was the staff campsite last year, advertised as a late night area but not open last night. I would say that neck of the campsite will be the lively part.

No queues for the showers this morning, campsite is fairly busy over that side but we are nearer to family campsite and it's very quiet and spacious for now but lots of people arriving already. Toilets very clean but not a screed of bog roll so bring some down!

Had a delicious burrito last night and going to spend the next 30 mins deciding whether to get a toatie or breakfast bap. Life is good.

Safe travels to all coming down and have a great weekend folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

How's the traffic this morning? Heard it was a bit slow getting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Traffic was grand coming from Wexford direction. Well signposted! First beer opened. Enjoy folks 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Kildare_Kev

No traffic through portlaw although we came about 2 hrs ago, might be a bit busier now.

The ground is bone dry and the vibes are good 😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

Great hearing that the ground is dry for now after that month of rain. POD really got it right when they chose this site.

Sure it might cut up a bit over the weekend, but at least it's not starting on boggy ground.

Advertisement