Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious carry on in Barrack St.

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Was there any followup to that fraca, I seem to remember a few individuals were charged?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

This has been all over 96 Fm the last couple of days.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

This has been all over 96 Fm the last couple of days.

What have they been saying?

When I lived in Togher, I walked past this place twice a day. Was always 99% certain of what was occurring, glad to get confirmation ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

What have they been saying?

When I lived in Togher, I walked past this place twice a day. Was always 99% certain of what was occurring, glad to get confirmation ha.

Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days, they the old days
    I'd imagine Slim Charles would know exactly what was going on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,032 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I got involved on the 96fm Facebook post about this, I got called everything under the sun and threatened by members of the family. They are been victimised they said . No one mentioned their names yet they were on defending themselves. They are dumb or don't give a **** or both.

rob316 wrote: »
    I got involved on the 96fm Facebook post about this, I got called everything under the sun and threatened by members of the family. They are been victimised they said . No one mentioned their names yet they were on defending themselves. They are dumb or don't give a **** or both.

There's one female family member in particular posting there who's being a right knack. The state of her in her profile pics, ugly snapchat filter effects galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭kub

Crystal Meth was found by Gardai in a house on Barrack St yesterday and there is a 48 year old gentleman due in court this afternoon.

kub wrote: »
    Crystal Meth was found by Gardai in a house on Barrack St yesterday and there is a 48 year old gentleman due in court this afternoon.

Crystal Meth? Holy ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I'd actually been wondering about that. Few heads around town who look like junkies but most certainly don't have that ehm...chilled out heroin vibe. Anyone selling that needs to be dealt with severely, they caught a lab up in Dublin, seems the cartels are shipping in people with the know how from Eastern Europe.

• Advertisement

I'd actually been wondering about that. Few heads around town who look like junkies but most certainly don't have that ehm...chilled out heroin vibe. Anyone selling that needs to be dealt with severely, they caught a lab up in Dublin, seems the cartels are shipping in people with the know how from Eastern Europe.

Meant to be extremely difficult to make here unlike America due to the chemicals needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,879 ✭✭✭bmc58

Anyone familiar with Barrack Street with probably know what I'm talking about but I'll have to word this carefully.Within sight of the Alchemy Cafe there is a house up the street where there is what i can only describe as open drug dealing going on.There is a middle aged guy who is constantly standing by the door looking up and down the street and a constant stream of dodgy looking types calling.Sometimes they go into the house with this guy and others they go down an alley running down the side of the house.Its pretty clear whats going on.Are the guards aware of this or doing anything about it?
    What does "Banned" mean under your name?I see several other posters with the same thing? If you're banned how can you post?If you're not Banned what does it mean?It's bugging me to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

bmc58 wrote: »
    What does "Banned" mean under your name?I see several other posters with the same thing? If you're banned how can you post?If you're not Banned what does it mean?It's bugging me to know.

Keep in mind the OP made that post back in 2015.

So the account has been banned since then.

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Keep in mind the OP made that post back in 2015.

So the account has been banned since then.

Wasn't on Boards in 2015 so know nothing about post that caused trouble.Just wondering if the account is banned how can the person still post comments?Can you be @un banned".Or if you're banned can you still post.I'm still confused.

Wasn't on Boards in 2015 so know nothing about post that caused trouble.Just wondering if the account is banned how can the person still post comments?Can you be @un banned".Or if you're banned can you still post.I'm still confused.

He didn't say something to be banned in 2015, the post you quoted was from 2015, this is an old thread.

Is this the infamous house?

Sorry was on Boards in 2015,but didn't start to post on articles until last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,053 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Garda raid on the house this morning.

Garda raid on the house this morning.

It's still going ??! Any news coverage of this yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭Treppen

Maybe it was just a fox

• Advertisement

Nothing so far.

, it was being raided this morning but don't know what current update is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭corks finest

deni20000 wrote: »
    Where the hell is Barrack St.?

Serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ofcork

Nothing so far.

There was something on the news about raids heroin Xanax ectacty and coke found 237k worth with 2 arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭TheChizler

ofcork wrote: »
    There was something on the news about raids heroin Xanax ectacty and coke found 237k worth with 2 arrested.
    In Ringaskiddy and St. Lukes, not Barrack St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

There was a fellow shot by the Gardai in Mallow friday night, drug related by all accounts.

Hes on sunday world today killed his neighbour on the northside few years ago.

TheChizler wrote: »
    In Ringaskiddy and St. Lukes, not Barrack St.

Didn't see the locations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it the same residents all this time?

Advertisement