Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

See? Because she didn't thank him, he stole her belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Pity he didn't try scrawl 24/7 across it and try lose it during the show.

He would be great to see again against some of the roster I'd love to see him smash that goofy grin off Logan Paul's face in a death match inside Hell in a Cell but he'd soon be lost in the sea of underutilised talent.

Best to stay adrift holding titles all across the unknown world of wrestling shows.

Finn and Seth contract signing tonight, that should go well

Sami vs. Dom for Dom's NA NXT Title

• Advertisement

DOMinating, Dom could end up defending more than Rhea

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dom is incredible. The way Judgement Day are elevating each other week on week is a testament to their booking. Who'd have thought the Goth kids could become the top guys on Raw so easily and naturally. 😂

Looks like Liv and KO are legit injured, is Raquel also injured? Who for Rhea then at Summerslam

Dom has improved in the ring

Finn and Rhea no doubt interference unless Raquel or Nattie takes out Rhea, I'd love Beth to return to challenge Rhea

I'm sure we'll get to hear from Cody as usual since he always has to know what the venue wants to talk about.

• Advertisement

So Rhea has no SS match and Trish vs. Becky also not at SS?

Push Gable, that group is very over and enjoyable

I do like the slow tease build between Finn and Priest but damn I wish one of the lads would knock out Rhea, I know condoning violence against women is bad but she gets involved in the matches and can touch the lads, bring back mixed tag matches, a RKO to Rhea I'd jump for joy at

If the potential opponents for Rhea would stop getting, it would be good. Then I think they should be out there anytime JD or Dom has a match. Not to support the opponent but just to challenge Rhea.

I can't remember if I knew before but I only read recently when looking up to see why Petey Williams wasn't part of the Team Canada reunion in Impact and saw he has a backstage role at WWE, which means he's now part of the pull apart crew and think that was him helping Raquel.

So who are we meant to be supporting in the Shayna/Ronda match? Safe to say Shayna will be one to get the support, though to be honest, it's not exactly my most anticipated match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm a little disappointed about Trish and Becky not being at SummerSlam tbh but aside from that it's a solid card.

First Raw I caught in weeks as I've been off work and doing stuff with the family.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Nick Aldis is rumoured to be at raw today to be brought in as a producer

• Registered Users Posts: 60,640 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

36 is very young to be giving up an in ring career to be a producer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

You would think if the Cody doc mentions All In, that Aldis would be perfect opponent for Cody after Brock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭ThePott

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything from Nick Aldis that would make we want to see him in WWE tbh. Dull as dishwater imo.

Sami's elbow looks nasty

Shayna is very over tonight since Ronda is gone, she could be build as a face to go against Rhea

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

LA Knight moving to Raw? Also guessing Nakamura is turning on Seth/Cody in the main event

• Advertisement

I think Miz owned Knight in that promo battle, will be a decent feud

Shinsuke wants Seth and his title, he will turn on him and Cody

• Registered Users Posts: 60,640 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Miz is just so smooth and natural, I really hope that he gets the credit he deserves for being so bloody good some day.

It's nearly 20 years since he appered on Tough Enough and he takes everything they give him and runs with it and never gets injured and always draws a reaction from the live crowds is the perfect Sports Entertainer.

Got to give LA Knight credit for getting himself over with just a catchphrase of saying his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,385 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Brand split is a little irrelevant again if LA Knight is showing up on Raw

Finn eats the pin again

Will both ladies and mens tag titles be vacated over injuries?

I'm delighted for Chad Gable getting a singles push but doubt Gunther will lose the title also Imperium leaving the ring when they had the numbers advantage and Otis down made no sense

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

It is strange how they mentioned the women's titles but Sami mentioned Kevin as if he won't be out too long.

Shayna coming out looking like she did but was clear to wrestle? I know it wasn't exactly a torn pec, but didn't exactly look 100%.

So will someone else interfere in the match next week since they keep emphasising how Zoey is banned from ringside?

At least Candice and Indi get something to do that isn't Main Event. Same with JD.

Heel strong style Nakamura vs Rollins is somewhat interesting. Weak ass low blowing Naka like the last time he went heel isn't. Remains to be seen what one we see.

Solid Raw, women's tag belts an absolute curse it seems just retire them ta feck. That's Liv now twice, Raquel and now Sonya in the space of a couple of months.

I was wondering what they were going to do with Cody post Brock and I still have no clue🤣 No sign of Drew either.

Gable vs Gunther will be an absolute cracker but I don't see him winning. Gunther's taking that Honky Tonk record.

That was a great Raw.

Four way for the IC shot and a Gable win, get in!

The LA Knight/Miz promo was amazing, love how it took a lot of the criticisms thrown at LA Knight and let him turn them around on the Miz.

Main event was pretty solid, very interested in a heel Nakamura I must say.

Also hear me out; Judgement Day split, Irish group Finn, JD McDonagh and Lyra Valkyria taking on the remainder of Judgement Day.

Finn, JD and Lyra would likely end up as the J.O.B. Squad😅

They're making Lyra look pretty good against Rhea at the moment on NXT from what I've seen. JD I'm not so sure about haha

• Advertisement

Will Trish get the win in Canada against Becky without Zoey's help, Shayna to interfere or someone else for Trish?

Advertisement