Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phalacio or no !

Options
  • 07-08-2023 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I've been in a new relationship for some time now and all is good but during intimacy she regularly gives phalacio and I reciprocate only because I feel like I have too ! Truth is I hate giving it , we're not kids anymore & I don't want to offend her !

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I think you mean cunnilingus - not fellatio. It isn't everyone's cup of tea.

You should always remember the smoking analogy...

How is smoking similar to oral sex?

The closer to the butt you get - the stronger the flavor!

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭mode1990

You couldn't have put it better , as I said we're not kids and everything matures , but how do I brooch without being hurtful ?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Madd002

'we're not kids and everything matures', what type of statement is that, imagine you not having oral sex ever again, sex would be pretty boring without it, it's the build up that matters remember women take longer to get turned on than men and it helps them achieve orgasm other than the in/out approach. Plus it adds about 20mins of pleasure to the other 10-15 mins of the main act itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It is difficult. It is a delicate subject. Sometimes things may be said that can leave a bad taste in your mouth. Take your time and chew over things first.

Give her a pineapple for lunch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Elvis never went down.

Advertisement