Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

He chilled on (Easter) Sunday.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 32,800 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

"My sky daddy is better than your sky daddy"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

did the producers have nothing what so ever lined up, and said feck it, we will get some old wan to talk about her encounter with Mormons from the 60's to fill the time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,983 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

😂😂 Love these religious topics. Brings out so many oddballs and makes for great entertainment.

Then you realise the human race are screwed - but still entertaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

About the same odds as a mailshot.

Frankly, I'd rather do the mailshot, than slog up a thousand front paths.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

• Only when just about to expire… to lend a death LOIVE. We got a 15 minutes before de call death during Covid, we need to beat dat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭calculator

Can I tempt you with some free diving cawler???

Betty needs a hobby

I thought this was a good laugh recently when it comes to the absurdity of religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Religion is for the feeble minded.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

Under the Banner of Heaven

show on Disney about a Detective investigating a murder in the Latter Day Saint community. Bit of an eye opener the whole thing...messed up

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Registered Users Posts: 82,645 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should go around wurking class areas at Christmas with PS5 vouchers to increase interest in their cause so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭archfi

This old non-Mormon dear is telling the actual Mormon what the basics of his religion are.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I would have paid double my tv license if yer man said "nah I hate that show!" to Joe's question about Mrs Brown's Boys

• Registered Users Posts: 82,645 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

In de States unless you have time to burn and waffle it's always best to say you are non religious.

I started watching it, but gave up quickly. is it worth the effort, so to speak

I reading from the gospel according to (Craig) David...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,378 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Betty was receiving divine intervention there, that or she was hearing voices just now.

once someone says about a part of Dublin "they have a great community", you can take it for fact they are referring about a scobe infested shitehole

• Advertisement

Nutters be everywhere.

• Big problem in ED waiting area is too many relatives occupying seats, and the people they are accompanying are perfectly mobile & independent. Newer patients then forced to stand, it’s absurd now that we have phones that the relatives couldn’t go to the coffee shop etc and communicate by text.

Well at least Joe sticking to his point she did die a muslin.

If Sinéad had lived another decade or more, who knows what religion she would have been.

Post edited by sligeach on

Have said this before, but strong memories of priest landing at the door and us throwing everything behind the couch to achieve some semblance of respectability. He would then pontificate while having tea and sambos and biscuits and we'd be left short of food til the next shop. I despise the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Sinead was very troubled, Joe.

Mad as a box of frogs, in other words.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,983 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

This one won't accept that she was a Muslim at all.

Mormons good, Muslims bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭archfi

Sinead is now an omni-divine latter day saint according to (mostly) women I've heard over the past week or so.

The amount of egregious bullcrappery being eulogised about the singer (to be fair, a great one at that) is nauseating!

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

Advertisement