Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was half asleep and that frightened the beejeebus out of me, I'm not even afraid of clowns AND I'm a big fan of cats 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Did my 30 minutes of sun worshipping, now time for breakfast before I head off to work.

Expected to be a pleasant day with a high of 43 degrees :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Coffee, why you no work?.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting down to watch’Man on wire, About the man who walked a tight rope between the twin towers . Mad fcuker .

Stop drinking garage machine coffee grem 😴

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa, reading a book I left off a while ago.

Got back from Amsterdam late last night - all too brief a visit to see my big sister and her family - but it was great to have some decent Summer weather for a change. 😊☀️🚲 Also got my big sis an early birthday present in the form of a white butterfly orchid plant that she loves! 💕

Back in miserable washout Ireland now.... 🌧 🌧 🌧 😢

Took a couple of shots from the airplane on its ascent out of Schiphol.... Holland is such a very densely populated country as you can see from the lit up areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

my orchid blossomed yesterday too :)

They are beautiful flowers both of you

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Saturday night at the movies.. Or in reality, Saturday night at home, don't even have a movie on 🙈🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Paging @Sephiroth_dude 😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Did my best, managed, time to retire from it all.

Galway Pride was fun. Sammich and in the bed now.

I need coffeeeeeeeee. WTF allows their children to run amuck in a hotel until after midnight, now it’s 4am and I have to drag myself out of bed . Help me coffee gods.

😂😂😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

😂😂

Keep them coming @Autosport 😄

Kitchenside making coffee.

In an UBER heading home, let's see how our crazy dog behaves this time 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen, my happy place...made an apple strudel cake with a crumb topping.....

Next week is the end of my hols, had the last 3 weeks off and to be honest they were shite. All I did apart from going to sneem for 2 nights was not go to work, couldn't even afford the price of diesel to go on day trips....this cost of living is crippling us, we both work so we have to pay for everything so nothing left after pay day......Welcome to the poor working class folks.

At work, went for a few socials last night, looked at my balance through my fingers today. Gonna need more overtime.. 😱

@gifted I hear ya, I’m on my holidays now and priced up a few nights away in Ireland and you would want a mortgage to pay for it. Now maybe it’s cos I was looking at dog friendly hotels but still crazy prices. Day trips it is instead

Waiting on the OH

• Advertisement

He's so fluffy 😍

Im watching’ the real spies among friends’ about the Cambridge spy ring. Fascinating.

Blue is gorgeous 😍😍😍

Breakfast time, starving

Tired tonight, that's weird

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@auto - stealing this!! 😁😁😂🤣😂

In the leaba, trying to get off to sleep. 🐑 🐑 ⛩

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's just shıte, by the time everything is paid it's a drudge to the end of the month.

Like Grem said a simple night out puts you in the danger zone.

That apple strudel slash crumble looks gorgeous though, I going to do a Sephers and slide my plate. 😻

#i don't like reggae, no, I hate it

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Deskside...😫, had a great weekend so I shouldn't complain but....fffsss.

• Advertisement

Sitting up watching news , after 2 coffees and still I feel like going back to bed .

Advertisement