Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Help Ukranian Family Find a School for Two Kids - Any Advice

Options
  • 15-08-2023 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

They are staying in a house I have in town. They are new and their English is only okay. They are quite overwhelmed and finding it difficult to get a school for the kids. One primary and one secondary. Both boys. I told them I would try to help. However, I have no experience, no kids myself, never went through the process.

Can anyone recommend a contact in someplace like De La Salle that I could speak with in order to find out if they have room for any more admissions this year. Doesn't have to be De La Salle, just any school in or around the city that you might happen to know of someone who organises this stuff, or maybe your a teacher there yourself that could help out and explain the process a bit and who to talk to etc.

Edited to Say:

OK silly post, I didn't realise the office staff were working at the moment so it's easy for me to call around. I should have checked that first. Thanks, I'll figure it out from here.

Post edited by Waterford guy2086 on

Comments

Advertisement