Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presale codes Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

Would anyone have a presale link for Christy Moore (Vicar Street) they're not using?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,929 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Just open the Ticketmaster page and type ?did=artpre on the end of the URL

For example, Wednesday 22nd becomes

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/christy-moore-dublin-22-11-2023/event/18005EF8D1F68780?did=artpre

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

With Bruce Springsteen coming to Cork next year, would anyone have a presale code for May 16th or 18th, much appreciated, TIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Hi, I requested a presale code for the 2 Johnnies but it never came through to my email or messages. Did this happen to anyone before??

If I can’t sort it, has anyone a 3plus code for the 2 Johnnies going spare?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Pm sent pass it on if you don’t need it

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Thanks for that 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 14 j8100

Hi

Would anyone have a presale code / link for 2 jonnies in Dublin please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Hold your horses, it won’t be announced for a few weeks yet. Never mind going on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sunshine83

Any chance someone has a presale code for Taylor swift? Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Taylor code still linked to people's TM account AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Nah, you just need a code for dublin gig. Unless they plan to go through the every single ticket sold.

Theres a thread on Reddit, people were sharing/giving away unused codes for each city. At first some gave away brand new ticketmaster accounts created just for that gig, but later realised that the code is all you need and sometimes an email associated with that code.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭irelandhouse

Hi All, if anyone had a presale code for 3 Arena : available for Arctic Monkeys in Dublin that would be amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Beagslife

I'd love a code from an original Gig goer, unable to make these dates. Great to have a chance to see them indoors.

Thanks 😎

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭irelandhouse

sorted. thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Would you have another presale code by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭T.V Eye

If anyone has a Presale for Arctic Monkeys that they won't use it would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

Likewise, If anyone has a Presale for Arctic Monkeys that they won't use.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alipali85

Yeah ditto for the Arctic monkeys any presale code would be greatly appreciated 👍🏻

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

Hi lads,just want to join the queue and request an Artic Monkeys presale code,if anyone has one they're not going to be using,thanks a mill👍👍

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭KerryM9

Anyone have a code for The Scratch?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Dannymole22

Hi All, If anyone had an Arctic Monkeys presale code it would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lanadelreynfr

would anybody who had tickets for marlay park and is not planning on going to the arctic monkeys 3arena gigs have a spare presale code for the ticket sale tomorrow :) i know i’m a bit late haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CN95

Hi, if anyone has a spare presale to Arctic Monkeys that they’re not using please Dm me please. It’d be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

arctic monkeys code: AM30D3AVOYT

ive used this morning for 2 tix but should allow someone to get 1 more as original purchase was 3

• Registered Users Posts: 16 PacePower89

Any codes for arctic monkeys please and thank you

sound send me your bank account details including your pin and I’ll send it on

Touts out. Enjoy your weekend Shylock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Incubus7

I have a past purchasers presale code for Arctic Moneys yet each time i try to get them nothing happens. Do i need to click on a link or just keep trying through ticketmasters website? This is happening all day.

Past Purchasers Presale

Happening now in green but i can't enter the code or select tickets etc

Advertisement