Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Christian really is the best thing in AEW right now!Really hope they never take the TNT Championship off him!Absolutely love him!IOne of the all time greats!

Post edited by ConcertKing on

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

You'd think they'd have sorted the World Title scenario quickly instead of both World champions basically ignoring each other

Samoa Joe and Adam Cole could basically be fighting for a meaningless world title

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I think it's been handled pretty well. I like how Punk can't keep MJF's name out of his mouth while MJF barely recognizes him. The one in the lead doesn't really talk about who is behind them, shows who the real champ is and who's just the pretender. Punk will have to goad MJF into a match.

Are the ticket price for All In after dropping significantly?

I mentioned I have to sell my ticket, bought it when tickets first went on sale. I can get a new ticket in the same section for way way less than I paid now. Anyone have any insight into why? Are they just trying to guarantee it's a sell-out?

• Advertisement

Yeah noticed that, same was done for CATC last year which caused a little bit of controversy

Some level 2 seats done right down in price

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Happens all major wrestling events there were tickets on sale the for two days of WM for as low as $20 a night in LA this year in the last few days build up.

You could get the Smacdown before and the Raw after for $8 each.

Same at Survivor Series last year they lower the prices to try and get full sellouts.

Damn having to re-sell really sucks in that case.

I do remember being able to pick tickets up for cheap for a Smackdown after Summerslam at one stage alright.

The vast majority of resellers are scalpers just trying to make any kind of money back and not take a total lose.

That then also affects the price for genuine resellers who can’t make events.

Imo its a bit of a gamble waiting right up to the event to get a ticket certainly if your travelling

• Advertisement

Tony Khan doing the hard sell this morning on MSNBC about getting on MAX in the US and India and other great territories, MAX being his favourite streaming platform and the home of all his favourite shows along with WBD being his boss

Was about to post it 🤣. Definitely makes it sound like he's pushing hard to get on Max. I don't know if it would be on Max everywhere it would depend on what the tv rights are to AEW internationally but it getting on Max in America would be a slam dunk, shocked it still hasn't happened tbh.

The rest of the interview is mostly corporate fluff. The tide definitely seems to have turned on the game though, their subreddit is nothing but complaints, the player base is way down and the developer's aren't saying much about updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Tony Khan On Cash Wheeler Arrest, AEW All In Changes, Sting, New TV Deal, Attendance

Rumour going around about a certain wrestler that won't be at All In anymore. Spoilered below just in case.

Rey Fenix is apparently having Visa issues

Tony has said there are some real world things that are going to force changes to the card, assuming it was this, hopefully just this. Also said more matches will be added.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Has the game gone on a proper sale yet though? As soon as it does I imagine the player base will get a second wind (waiting for that myself tbh)

On a side note having to pay 10 euro extra to get the tag champs is something that really bugs me. But that's a problem with most games nowadays anyway, it's no longer 'extra content' in most cases it's withheld content you have to pay extra for.

Game has been on full sale for nearly two months now. Full price, physical release and all.

You might be thinking of the Stadium Stampede mode. Which is a sort of 30 player battle royale that they're meant to add in an update. During the week it was stated that on Steam the most players that had been online worldwide was 50 players, not even enough for two games of it at once. Obviously they're hoping that the mode will up the playerbase but most people complaining on the game's reddit say that they played it for a few hours and then not really again.

There's been no updates from Yukes about DLC or updates to the game which still has some issues. I recommend browsing the r/AEWFightForever subreddit or this thread from during the week https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/15vengf/tyler_breeze_reveals_thoughts_on_aew_fight/

This is how the game came back on my radar. Haven't heard a peep about it since it launched.

Stadium Stampede game mode goes live in the next 24 hours.

Im also guessing that’s why there is a Stadium Stampede match at All In to promote the game mode

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Think he meant like it getting discounted. Like the game is not worth full price, or even close to that. It needs to go on sale or on gamepass

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Yeah I meant discounted, like down to about 30-40 euro.

Apologies, I thought you meant like ON SALE as in available to purchase. It has been quite discounted on Amazon for consoles. Steam hasn't discounted maybe that will help pick things up.

The rumours of Stadium Stampede launching were true, gonna be interesting to see if that proves viable, although it looks like a totally different game, not sure it will appeal to those looking for a wrestling game for example. Also feel bad for the people still waiting for DLC still don't have an update.

There seems to be confusion (myself included) as to whether Stadium Stampede is a separate free-to-play mode or just a free download to those with the game. I assume it's the latter but don't think it stands a chance at succeeding unless it is free to play, especially without crossplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Not sure there's enough active players at a time to make Stadium Stampede even viable anyway

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PWTorch reporting WWE are now of the belief Edge is going to AEW 👀

You think you know me?

Well I’m Adam nice to meet you.

Could be negotiating in public but we shall see.

I think a run in AEW would be great although don't want it to detract from what Christian is doing right now. Even though down the line I wouldn't mind them teaming together or fighting against each other. I seriously doubt TK can help himself from booking E&C vs the Hardys at some point or God forbid trying to bring the Dudleyz into it too.

Let's take bets on his new name then! Ledge? Cliff? Bono?

'EDGE COPELAND is All ELITE'

Be very interesting to find out what he 'presented to WWE Management' that got declined ? AFAIK he wasn't on the live event circuit

There is money there with The Elite, Bullet Club Gold & CMFTR.

Even Bullet Club Elite vs. Bullet Club Gold

Chav MJF is buying us all a pint.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Fantastic segment with MJF, he is so good thinking he's a changed person and believable. It's great that it's not obvious how the main event will go, whose gonna turn on who???

P&P return and Rey Fenix gets written out of All In

That could turn it into a 5 on 5 now instead of a 6 on 6.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Advertisement