Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moon landing hoax

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But no, that's not the argument you came in telling us people were using.

You weren't "asking if" anything. You were accusing.

So Yea, question dodged again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Please show me the offending post that has got you upset?

And maybe try phrase your accusations a bit better then , maybe even quote the posts that upset you, there is a button there for doing that.

P.S - has there been more moonlandingS ???

😂🤣🤣

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yes 5 more of them (6 in total)

Are you here for info on the moon landings or something else?

They were the manned ones ...... Were they all hoaxes? or just the first one ??

What about the unmanned ones? Were they real ? did they happen??

• Advertisement

Moon landing hoaxers generally claim the first manned landing was a hoax but most don't seem aware or bothered to address any of the other manned landings

As for the unmanned landings, the conspiracy theorists don't seem to have much to say on that either, they only seem to be focused on the first manned landing

Yep, they are all real, unless you have information to the contrary

I only asked a question.

Calm down.... That is allowed ? Or do you just like being a bit passive aggressive to everyone?

Okay. I straight up addressed your questions.

Are you here for info about moon landings/hoaxes or to get a rise out of other posters? It doesn't seem like the former.

yes, and i yours..

So why you still onto me ?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

So Artemis and Orion blasted off this morning, real, hoax or a show?

Nasa’s Artemis 1, most powerful rocket in history, blasts off to moon | Nasa | The Guardian

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,787 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Flase flag operation to distract from the great orange hopes announcement this morning to MAGAGA, which is a cover for the insertion of pedophile lizard people into the higher echelons of the new world orders great reset of the doomsday clock.

Open your eyes sheeple!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Who was the person who said to me earlier in this thread that Artemis would never take off and would be stuck in failed attempts forever as it's not possible to go to the moon?

Don't be shy now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Conspiracy theorists are waiting for updated talking points to explain this mornings launch from their usual haunts before they'll appear back here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Russia claim their lunar lander malfunctioned and crashed while attempting to land at the southern pole of the moon instead of declaring a great success (as they battle to stay relevant in the space race).

What's the ulterior motive here if it was faked? Why not success?

And India just landed on the moon

@Markus Antonius According to you rockets don't work in space, so what's going on?

a) rockets do work in space

b) billions of people once again fooled by perfectly executed fakes from two separate nations, including a fake "crash" mission.

You guys are making the mistake of assuming that there is a consistent plotline behind the conspiracy theory. There never is. It's always just one isolated claim after another that is declared to be part of a conspiracy narrative regardless of how it actually makes sense or if it contradicts the previous isolated claims.

Previously theorists were claiming that all the missions were faked cause they always go so perfectly.

Now there's been a failed mission, the claim will be that they always fake accidents as well to cover up stuff. Or perhaps to avoid attention.

All of the questions that arise that someone actually curious about this idea would be interested in go unanswered and unexplored.

Why do some missions fail? What's different about them? How could we predict if a mission is going to be a failure? Or are they just picked at random?

Conspiracy theorists don't want to ask these questions or talk about them because that's how doubt starts to creep in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

I hold my hand up. This week has been a tough week for rabid conspiracy theorists such as myself. My confidence has been knocked, I have no way out and I have to come clean. When I saw the images light up my screen today, the disbelief, the awe, the revelation, this time I knew for a fact that I was wrong all along

This footage of local school children witnessing the monumental events unfold live on television was a slap in the face. I felt a strong urge to contact all those I had wronged and apologise whole-heartedly. Neil Armstrong, Former Nazi Wernher Von Braun, Satanist Jack Parsons, the survivors of the Challenger disaster 1986, British astronaut Tim Peake and his snapping harness, our fighting men and women overseas, and lastly my good friends - the skeptics of boards.ie conspiracy forum who I realise were shepherding me to the light all along.

These images will stand the test of time. 100, 500, 1000 years from now - these pictures will be up there with some of the most monumental events: Usain Bolt's 9:58 seconds, Cassius Cle's 5th round TKO vs Henry Cooper in 1963, the discovery of penicillen. I simply can't believe I am drawing the same breaths as these Indian heroes. When I see the poverty in the streets of Dehli, Calcutta, farmers drinking pesticide, extrajudicial killings of protesters by government forces. It's days like this that make me forget all these things and I commend the Indian Government for lighting up my Wednesday.

Thank you Nahrendra Modi. THank you for everything!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

gotta love the russians though. 'hey, let's fake an unsuccessful moon landing, people might respect us then'.

Jack Parsons wasn't a Satanist and there weren't any survivors of the Challenger disaster.

• Advertisement

You don't deny they landed on the moon, which is a change.

Nice photo, don't see anything wrong with it. Unless you are insinuating something..

I think the implication is that this is a photo of people being tricked into watching CGI footage believing that it's real, live images. And implying that they/we are fools for not seeing how obviously fake it is or for not realizing that they couldn't be showing such footage from outside the craft.

It's unlikely that there will be any clarification of this however.

Master of the Universe

Doubling down then is it, eh?

I think at this point (if this isn't just a very, very long windup) the only way to prove to you that man has ever been on the moon would be to strap you to a rocket and fire you up there yourself.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,787 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

markus thinks the implication is the children were sitting on the moon watching it happen IRL

I suspect even if one of these individuals were taken up in space, saw the globe, experienced rocket travel in space, they'd rationalise to themselves that they were "mind-controlled" or some such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Just a pity nobody has ever been to space. Otherwise we would have an abundance of stunning, jaw-dropping, out-of-this-worldly, genuine-looking photographs

...which we simply don't have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,329 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Do you have Sky TV Markus?

Scrap the cap!

Master of the Universe

Do you access the internet on a 1990s WAP text only phone?

Direct footage and streams? "Fake and CGI"

Thousands of photos of astronauts, spacecraft, landers, etc? "All fake and CGI"

Testimony from astronauts who've been in space? "All fake"

India just landed on the moon "Lol as if"

Massive international space programs running for decades? "All fake and part of a vast conspiracy"

Direct footage and feeds from the ISS? "Fake/underwater/studio"

You can see the ISS passing overhead, here is the exact time it will pass "Lol whatever"

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Here's a great one I saw recently. I quite like my watches, specifically the Omega Speedmaster.

An Astronauts crown broke on his Speedmaster X-33 aboard the ISS and he actually took the watch apart himself and repaired it in zero gravity.

Really surreal seeing internal watch parts floating about.

Advertisement