Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Love Renee getting caught up in this whole thing with Eddie always asking her what’s her husband up to.

Delighted Ospreay is getting his moment at Wembley against one of the Goats of pro wrestling.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

And the fact she was the one tell Eddie to fix the situation with Mox but now Eddie saying he'll fix it a Wembley.

Also Ospreays Jersey is class

Great promo from Will his first big one on US TV and counter promo from Jericho

Osprey also now teasing a full time run in AEW.

That was a great sit down with Cole.

Which one will turn first.

• Advertisement

Yeah Christian is coming to All In!

Christian doing the dead dad gimmick is just so funny.

Christian is just best.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I actually thought they were gonna have Keith Lee as swerves new partner. But Christian is one of the best heels out there

Christian makes sense with Darby storyline that’s going around the TNT Championship

Wonder would they do swerves/brian cage vs ar fox/Keith Lee at all out?

• Advertisement

Roddy & The Kingdom just adding to the main event.

Who will they side with?

I hope Kyle actually returns from injury soon.

The Acclaimed & The Bad Ass Billy Gunn vs The House of Black

Ive got two words for you…… All In

I'd love to see the acclaimed/Billy win but im guessing HOB retains.

No better place for Billy to go out on his back in front of the largest wrestling crowd ever to end is amazing career.

Cool

Rightly so, youre one of the AEW die hards of the pro wrestling fourm

Hug it out, hug it out, hug it out

Collision being filmed straight after this so there will be spoilers everywhere.

Yea gonna be hard to not see things being spoiled from now until Sat night. Overall a strong episode of Dynamite and loved the ending between Cole/MJF both are killing it in this story/feud

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I'd love if we got to see 'Sexton Hardcastle ' in AEW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'm a bit gutted for Rey Fenix to miss out on one of the biggest shows of his carrier over a fecking Visa.

It's also sad to see AR Fox miss out too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That Osprey promo was brilliant, and I know there was trepidation about a match vs Jericho when it was rumored, but (once he wins it) I do feel it's a great launch pad for him in a more mainstream manner. Beating Jericho clean at Wembley is going to be a big Hometown Hero moment.

(I've jinxed it now, he's going to lose, isn't he....).

Also, I adore Eddie Kingston. Like, just think he's the greatest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Jesus saw all the comment notifcations and thought something serious had happened haha.

Strong go-home show. Christian Cage coming out for the dead dad promo might be the funniest thing in wrestling this year for me, man is on the run of his life, don't take the title off him.

Ospreay's promo was excellent even if he looked like a toddler haha. He better f'n win, if Jericho wins I'm so over him, Will is probably the real bidding war of 2024.

They wrote off Fenix as expected for a 5 vs 5. Santana and Ortiz being the mystery was excellent but I think there's still tension between them and not sure they are coming back as Proud n' Powerful, at least that's the vibe I got from the commentary and the body language of the two lads.

Main thing I didn't like was the booking of AR Fox. Why take him out of the Embassy so soon? Felt like he was actually getting some personality and now they've turned him face. Darby accepting him after mangling Nick Wayne two weeks ago is dumb too. Could have done with more nuance than just he's face and we're face so we're cool. Even if it is a visa issue with Fox, turning him back is dumb.

Probably could have kept some of the surprises or returns for Wembley but I'm sure they'll pull some stuff out. I don't know is Collission going to be that big a show, especially since it said we'd hear from the stars in London, probably a lot of packages and an angle or two but haven't looked at spoilers but did see one match confirmed.

Yea agree about Fox, they could have just demoted him and then brought in Christian then say he needs to prove himself. He could pop up in Wembley and cost Sting/Darby

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Yeah I was thinking he could cost them the match even if he does it makes Darby look like a dope. Even though people turning on Sting is kinda his thing historically 🤣

Ortiz sharing the below tweet seems they are on better terms?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Not sure of the details but I thought it was Santana who had the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The Santana and Ortiz returns just seemed random.

Did anyone else not think it strange that Darby was asking Swerve who he's got even though Brian Cage was standing right beside him? Like if I was in Darby's place I would assume Brian would be his partner.

During Ruby and Skye's match I was just waiting for someone with red hair to come out, so expected Shida.

Always find it funny when wrestlers talk about how they have to win title matches in order to feed their families, as if they're not on large contracts.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Post edited by Headshot on

• Advertisement

Listening to the Mat Men pod and they made a very valid point why it would be worth paying big money for Edge.

The TV deal is still to be negotiated and adding Edge to the roster would be a big plus in that negotiating.

The same could be said with Mercedes.

Advertisement