Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭DvB

6 of 11 middle one for the year!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Rudolph day no.7 tomorrow, anyone going to mark it at all?

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Well I might wear Christmas socks but I suppose it's Christmas in July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Going to buy that bauble. Did it come yet by the way?

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm getting paid, so I'm going to celebrate Rudolph Day by paying my bills and being able to eat food. 😄

Lucky you. I've to wait til Wednesday!! Skint.com!!

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭BK5

Happy Rudolph Day everyone, will try and mark the day somehow.

By the time the next Rudolph day comes around we'll definitely be starting to feel the "tingle" :)

7 of 11 for 2023. have a nice Rudolph day everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I spent my Rudolph day chasing Coldplay tickets and being sick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wore my Christmas socks and to be fair I’m wearing them a lot lately 🙌🙌😉

Was just checking there out of curiosity and I cannot believe the next Rudolph Day (3rd last out of season one) is on Friday 😬😬😬. Once we hit the September one it really is going to fly in.

DDD is Sept 17th and its a recurring theme in here that once we reach double figures we enter some weird time vortex where the days go by at a frightening pace!! Every year without fail it never ceases to amaze me how fast those 14 weeks go.

It is absolutely crazy how fast those weeks go by. Don't know why but I'm getting the feels this morning. Listened to a small bit of classical Christmas FM there and bought one or two things .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

From Sep 17th, the days go crazy fast. I don't know what happens!

Those 99 days go considerably quicker than the first 10 days of January do.

Another Rudolph day upon us tomorrow, anyone anything planned to mark the day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Might just listen to classic Christmas movies or watch a classic Christmas film! Nothing too mad, won’t be indulging in any treats food wise - my clothing is feeling considerably tighter lately so I need to get moving and lose those pounds!

There's a small bit of rain forecast tomorrow for when I get home from work, I may just listen to Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas if it gets dull enough 😁

I think I have only one of the nice minced pies left in the freezer so I'll have that.

• Advertisement

Not doing anything to mark the day but it is the last non-Ber Rudolph day of the year. Also, Sept and Nov are 30 day months so time is going to speed up in the next few weeks. 😊

8 of 11 for 2023.

Completely forgot to have my mince pie 😥

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hard to believe only 3 of these left for this year!!

Rudolph day 9 of 11 coming up tomorrow... anyone doing anything remotely festive?

I'm going to buy some indoor fairy lights for the window 😁

Some post work celebrations while eating celebrations. During work we will be listening to Christmas podcasts me thinks.

Definitely getting into the season spirit lately. The urge to play Christmas music is growing. I’ve resisted for now but October Rudolph day might be a different story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭Jude13

Happy Rudolph day!

Happy Rudolph Day everyone. Three quarters of the way done! 🙂

• Advertisement

9 of 11, just 2 more in 2023

Advertisement