Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“AEW: All In- Sunday 27th Aug 23 Wembley Stadium London

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Ignoring the fact that throwing away one of your featured matches for 2 people who never worked for you (and neither were killed by coffins to my knowledge) would be pathetic pandering that nobody asked for, this is the company that had pnp drown Matt Hardy the week shad Gaspard drowned.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭endainoz

I always thought the Matt Hardy thing was a bit tasteless alright, I hope they don't change anything. Neither of the two lads that passed away would want that anyway, Funker most certainly wouldn't!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Relax would ya, I was just suggesting what they might do

Anything to take a dig at me ffs

The first few sentences

Seriously just leave it go and lets enjoy the weekend

• Advertisement

Replying = digs, was endainoz throwing digs as well?

somehow i'll get the bolded warning when you once again drag things off topic.

I'll enjoy the weekend, you'll find someway to make yourself the victim.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, it’s really not the day or the weekend for bitching. PTH, that really wasn’t a “dig”. Hynesie, no need to moan about bold warnings either. Put the handbags away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Touch wood but the weather is looking good for Sunday

Emotions were just a little high @hynesie08

Going to be a great weekend for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Been watching it for the last few days.

At the moment it is looking like it will be dry and I'll take that for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

All the reseller tickets seem to have gone from the seating chart.

I must admit I wasn't overly hyped for Jericho osprey but after contract signing segment I'm very much looking forward to it. The go home dynamite did a great job hyping the event (as it should have been doing for the last month). More tickets are shifting on Ticketmaster as well.

There will also be an element of walk up on Sunday and I'd wager it'll be pretty close to selling out in the end. Its a bit mad that most of us going won't even get a chance to watch collision with traveling commitments but might try squeeze a few segments in on YouTube before flying sunday morning.

-----

If we're 40 minutes deep in FTR/Bucks and some window licker decides to stand up and block my view to sing "he's got the whole world" I will launch him down the stairs.

A 10 bell salute for both Terry and Windham at the start of the is the way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know I comment on how AEW don't use the women they have. Looking at the matches for this, 1 out of the 11 matches is a women's match. Would think Statlander would be involved as well, at least. Though it is a packed card so another match would need to be cut or cut short to make space.

Anyway, for anyone going over, enjoy yourselves!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If it gets any traction, I’d imagine they’d pause the match for a bit, rather than fight through it.

absolutely think there will be some nice moment like that, but it obviously will have to wait till latter in the night when it’s dark.

Fightful saying AR Fox hasn't wrestled out of America since 2016, Alvarez saying AEW only found out there was issues last minute and had to make sudden changes.

So he may have his own visa iusses.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

That makes sense but still no need to kick him out of the Mogul embassy after only a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Must be due to his time he served with Swerve in the military. 😃

I was thinking they would make a nice bit of coin if they had digital booths set up along wembley way and inside the stadium where fans could get their pictures taken with the All In logo

As in Agent Coulson is All In

Be rude not to watch 'Ready To Rumble' tonight

Thunderstorm in London now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

His grandparent who effectively raised him passed away so figured it's due to that.

There was always going to be a canopy no? Couldn't trust the UK weather.

Ethan Page saying he couldn’t come to the UK because of visa issues as well.

He like Rey Finex is looking for residency in the US so they can’t leave the US.

There could be a few more like that.

For some reason I thought this was tonight so was a bit confused when they said on Rampage about ones talking on Collision before All In. Was thinking Collision must be on really early.

• Advertisement

Jericho has shown up at Rev Pro attacking Will Osprey

Advertisement