Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW3 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

I can't work out what he was even thinking!!! Goal was right in front of him, just kick it anywhere on target.

Good save from Sanchez, Luton go close.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Jackson should have had two assists by now, owners unlucky.

Jackson lays it off to Sterling who ends up going too tight to get a good shot at goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is Jackson wearing boys shorts?

• Advertisement

Sterling again!! and Gusto assist

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Good lad Gusto :)

Jackson (Sterling)

Good lad Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭skippy15

Jackson scores, has looked like he would this game

Anyone who went across to him is rightly paid off now. He's in around the box just like Chilwell.

• Advertisement

Jackson (Sterling)

Sterling puts the ball across the box and Jackson just had to divert it in home. Jackson owners with a sign of relief. To be fair, be massively unlucky to not get returns tonight.

He's been a lot better in the second half, might kickstart him now.

Took a -4 to get him and Chilwell in this week with their fixtures, so coupled with Jackson it's being a good start to the GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,603 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Sterling bandwagon incoming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Took a -8 last week and still wasn't happy with my team so I did another -8 again this week. I don't like taking hits and maybe I only did it because last weeks worked (29-8=21 net) 😲

Out: Salah, Anderson, Stones

In: Foden, Sterling, Romero

Edit: 2 goals were scored in the time it took me to write this post 🤣😄😍

Massive haul form Gusto. Well in! I tried a triple up tonight but was another Chelsea Mid I needed and not a defender or attacker.

Fair play, I was a bit worried about doubling up on defence so didn't go there. Did a late Pedro to Jackson move though so relieved to get that goal.

Jackson off 82nd min, 7 points in bag as of now.

Chilwell off, CS intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,603 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭McBain11

Went with Chilwell captain. Luton getting a couple of half chances there so delighted to get him off with the clean sheet done and dusted. That earlier miss though will give me nightmares tonight. Just toe the ball with your right foot into the net for God's sake!

Had to look it up there again to just see how bad it was. And he was even closer again and passed it to his right....

Sterling off 92nd min, 19 POINTS!!! What a guy. FPL is mad, lows of last 2 weeks to highs after game 1 of week 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,239 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Jackson, Chilwell and Colwill in that, 19 points. HEWT.

We know how tomorrow ends now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭McBain11

It was horrid stuff. I'm trying not to be greedy, as I've 2 Chelsea defenders plus GK this week so in a decent spot now going into the rest of weekend (No Haaland though ugh). It's just a moment like that could have worth 12 points minimum as captain plus possible bonus then, and also having played football for so long myself it is such a massive bugbear that a lad at any level can't just stroke that chance to the net with either foot. Father Nestor Sensini in the over 75s match would have just slotted that chance in :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭Gusser09

I wouldnt blow the muck on sterling just yet.

CS is huge for me with colwill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

19 - 8 means 11 points from 1 😎

Nice start to the week.

Convinced someone not to captain Jackson over Haaland so hopefully Haaland gets something 😯🤞

Was half tempted to give the armband to Sterling but couldn't bring myself to take it off Haaland 😶

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭FantasyFool

20 points after Jackson(c) and Chilwell.

Like the look of Jackson. On another night he could have had another goal and 2 assists.

25 (-8) nets me 17 and the gains are crazy this early in season. Was 3mil and now outside 1.2mil rank. Huge swings.

We know now how tomorrow will go, Maddison, Gabriel & Pedro 23 min cameos for 1 point each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭crushproof

Jesus fair play to anyone who had Gusto, what a punt.

I went for Mbuemo in over Sterling this week, absolutely raging.

Advertisement