Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2023

Options
1899091929395»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, got 2 x Tier 1 and CV ticket about 9:05.

Just because TM says "no tickets found" doesn't necessarily mean it.. there's a hold on number of transactions at one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kennytheboy

Thanks, still checking in every so often for the van!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I didnt bother.

Will hold off til i see what kind of line up is being drip fed...

Tickets available right up to the week of it this year on various sites....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

€199 is indeed good value for four nights. Leaving it myself until next year too, there were loads floating about and I’m not sure if I can go with a wedding abroad in Aug 24 too. Hopefully 🤞🏼 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Atn 2024 thread on the go now also .....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭desk tidy

Had a great time this year despite the weather. Robert Hood was one of my must sees but after a wrong turn and a schlep in some really deep mud on the way to Arcadia my energy levels tanked and I had to retire early. Was also looking forward to checking out Lankum but the sound was so poor we left after 20 minutes.

Other than that I saw most things I wanted and they were all great. Ezra Collective, Beak> and Kila probably my top 3 acts. Honourable mentions to Bog Bodies, Kelly Anne Byrne's Weatherall tribute in the sideways wind and rain and pretty much everything emanating from Cambium Club any time we passed by.

Really liked the Lovely Days stage. Everything I saw there was great. I think it'll really come into its own in a dry year.

The new layout for parking was perfect for us this year, parked in the first row of boutique parking and after a bit of a wait to get wristbanded it was a very short (and not hilly!) walk to camp.

So long, we hardly knew ye to the bars and Baileys Coffee van down by the house. Whiled away a good few hours down on the lawns last year but we sort of just passed through this time. Spotted Colm Meaney though.

Tickets bought this morning for the next chapter. Looking forward to seeing what they pull out of the bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

Don't recall seeing any reports on Billy Bragg. How was he?

Called into see a bit of him but my mates were not feeling it so we left and I have tickets to see him in the NCH in November anyway so I wasn't too bothered.

One if his bits of chat in-between choons was, my safe word during sex was always Margaret Thatcher, absolute quality patter.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gerard20202020

Maybe a longshot but does anyone know who this rapper is? He played on the Sunday between 6 and 8 I think at one of the smaller stages, that's all the info I have!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Went to his show. He played a belter. At the start it looked like he wouldnt draw the crowd, but he did. Three on stage. Did his own sound check. Very personable. Great chat in between songs. Best line for me was to someone requesting a song, "you only have to remember the title mate, ive to remember the chords and the lyrics and Im 65." He has a great catalogue of songs, most of which are still pretty relevant. Was definitely a highlight for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

Totally agree, really glad I stopped by to catch some of his set, stayed until the end, he was terrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭fillup

3 of tonight's Mercury fianlaists played the Friday night at ATN this year

Jessie Ware

Loyle Carner

And everyone's favourite drone-adelic, neo-folkateers, Lankum

Not quite up there with EPs, Messers Horan & Nutini or surprise surprise, its the Scipt but not a bad auld reflection on ATNs booking agents -

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CoffeeImpala

Surely the better comparison to make would be with EP's Mercury shortlisted acts of Fred Again.., Loyle Carner, and Young Father's.

Also last year's headliner Arctic Monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭fillup

Loyle double jobbing it this yr

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Phishwax

Ezra collective also played ATN this year makes it 4

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Paddy2012

I don't get the need to compare the 2 festivals to be honest, if you took away the mainstage at EP their lineups would be basically on par.

Advertisement