Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kerrigy Plan

Options
  • 29-08-2023 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Snooker Loopy

I was really sold by this woman's speech and wish to subscribe to her newsletter. She's a proper concerned citizen of Ireland. So I'm told anyway.

What she really sold me on was the existence of the KERRIGY PLAN. Note that this is a different plan to the Kalergi Plan, which is very similar, but yet very different.

Look up the KERRIGY PLAN. This plan has been in existence for 30 years but we're only seeing the surface of it now.

The Kerrigy Plan states that WE are all going to be overrun. THAT'S THE PLAN!!!!!

THEY want to annihilate the white people. What THEY'RE doing is they're sending Muslims and every other colour into the white indigenous countries to dilute the white people so the Jews can take over but they're using the Muslims to attack us on the streets right now. The Muslims are only here to turn our face from what is coming at us which is the Jews and the Muslims but they're going to fight for them and they're going to attack us on the street. They sent them here on purpose, so dee did.

What THEY want to do is to dilute the white race so the Jewish race and the Iraqi race can be the supreme race. They're afraid of us. Now I don't think any white race is more better than any other race, this is THEIR opinion, not ours. What they're doing is, there'll be no white people left in any country, not just Ireland, ANY country, it's happening EVERYWHERE, in every indigenous white country, THEY are coming, with loads of men, to have INTERCOURSE with AAARE girls and there will never be another white child born.

As well as wishing to subscribe to this woman's newsletter, I also loved her sense of style, especially the way she's wearing a roll of 1970s wallpaper. Class.

Comments

O'Connell Street attracting yet another screeching loon, shouting the odds from some corner.

These people really don't deserve the oxygen of publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

What's her username on here?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,615 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

So, it's basically the kalergi plan conspiracy theory albeit with another name. Pass.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 14,155 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Imagine this was what you devoted yourself to, given all the endless opportunities in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

That's what i always wonder about these people.

At some point, or through some process, do they come to a realisation that they've so stupidly wasted so much of their life's time and energy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,615 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I doubt it. If they had any capacity for introspection, they wouldn't be the people they are.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Every conspiracy theorist I've come across when it comes to knowing "the truth" about the world invariably always has way too much time on their hands and has few if any hobbies.

The paranoia is the hobby, if anything.

It's sad, but they're losers in society.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I don't know. You do get reformed racists and the like. I guess it could happen with conspiracy loons too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭francois

You do but they're very much a rarity compared with the movements as a whole. There usually tends to be external factors involved like family/friend interventions, conflict within the group as is common with extremes and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,155 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

There was a good podcast on the Guardian recently that looks into how people get into this stuff, and how it's overlapping with Wellness and Yoga etc these days, worth a listen

Just think of the utter drivel her Facebook friends have had to put up with over the years.

Usually these anti-semitic screwballs have their talking points down pat, they have their argument laid out with military precision.

This yoke can't even get the name of the plan right. Didn't even have the wherewithal to scribble it on the back of her hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,208 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

A lot of it comes from isolation. People don't feel connected to society and get sucked in. There's a documented pipeline for first time mums to conspiracy theorist. A lot of new mothers are stuck at home, little interaction and end up scrolling facebook as they are nursing/caring for the baby. Over months they get sucked in. It's why there's a high prevalence of them in anti vax circles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Snooker Loopy

In all seriousness, the right wing headbangers have long tried to identify to bring people into their cult, and they're largely being very successful.

You can easily see how the wellness/yoga crowd are being turned through this naturopath bullshlt which morphs into anti-vaccine bullshlt. Once your into the anti-vaccine rabbit hole you're inside the tent and they have you.

They've identified the pro-Palestine cause as a fertile ground for luring anti-Israel people who are too stupid to understand the difference between Israel and Judaism.

They've identified a residual admiration for Russia among a section of "the left" and lured some of them in that way. They try to lure in ethnic minorities by painting Russia as "anti-imperialist" because it has brutally invaded a US ally. They paint the brutal warmonger Russia as "pro-peace".

Then they shout about banks, and paedophiles. And they target the lowest information people in society and exploit their feeling of powerless and dissatisfaction by using the tried and trusted method of "blame immigrants for everything".

The aim is to sow absolute and absolute trust in everything. But every human feels an emotional need to trust somebody. Those most cynical and most distrusting still have a deep emotional need to trust somebody, anybody, so they turn to the ultra-confident right-wing charlatans who are trained to feign "strength".

The divide and lie and and conquer tactics, are tragically, highly effective in this ultra networked yet ultra information siloed era.

Makes sense. There's a trove of information out there and no training or education on how to scrutinise it. I think the loneliness element is a huge factor and that's only getting worse. Sadly, there's plenty of examples from the USA on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

I don't think she needs to worry about anyone wanting to have intercourse with her unless Stevie wonder claims asylum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

There's a village somewhere being sorely deprived of the services of its resident idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

The protocols of the elders of Kerrigy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭lmao10

Imagine if people who believe that garbage posted on a forum... I wonder what it would look like...

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭hymenelectra

The logic gap is filled in with conspiracy. I can readily see how it happens.

Varadkar quote "we are 250,000 home behind"

And this is followed by..

"The State issued almost 306,000 personal public service (PPS) numbers last year, a significant increase on previous years.." As in 2022

"In 2021, the total number of PPS numbers issued was 174,525 despite restrictions on travel due to covid-19, and the figure was 132,001 in 2020."

Only a quick comparison to make the point. The above is simply bizarre from a logic point of view. Bizarre and contradictory.

That such a two-faced reality is presented regularly, year in and year out can only reinforce that there is a underhanded element.

Some unfortunates will jump on any explanation to fill the logic vacuum. But the simplicity is that there is nothing but unbridled greed and stupidity afoot, same as it ever was.

Easy to laugh at crazy conspiracies. But look at the reality presented to them.

• Advertisement

Overall I think this is a good post, especially the Russian part (against USA automatically good) but...

Most anti-Semites f*cking hate Palestine because it's full of brown people.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

You mean like the insane conspiracy about Helen McEntee and her Husband you were spreading last week? Or the one you were spreading about Marcus Rashford?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement