Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's so important to have an ear. Whatever one suits you. Friend, group, someone you pay. It's all good if you feel comfortable and safe to talk..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching MOTD2 . I might have, as they say, tied one on last night following the Pool game . Slept straight through till afternoon so expecting a late night tonight . That’s the worst about tablets for sleep , when they work , they work too well !

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching F1 here, first toastie of the "winter" had. No milk for tea 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Almost the end of the month and I’m still sitting at home, lovin it :)

Off to the USA on Monday so my laziness shall come to an end. Planning to hire a Tesla 3 for my first exposure to an electric car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Taking Friday and Monday off.

Going to get rid of a load of crap mentally and physically.

Well, that's the plan !

• Advertisement

Went to psychologist there, tough session. Tried to scan a twenty euro note at the card machine to pay for stuff after. 🥴

Also humble brag that I've twenty euro to be throwing around on a Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

My fitbit says myself and the dog Kirby walked 26km today. Having a lot of trouble sleeping so hoping I get some tonight. That would be lovely 🛌

26 km!! Holy fcuk, was that all leisure walking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside here. Had a horrible night and called in sick today. Still feeling a bit under the weather, but much better than last night.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

All leisure. I take these notions sometimes. No injuries to report thankfully.

I don't drive. I'm trying to get more exercise.

Post edited by apache on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching TV at home, mood is low and anxiety also not good. My colitis is also flaring up. 😒

Really struggling to get myself motivated to do anything the past couple of days, and I suspect the dire weather in July and August has certainly not helped.

Will muddle on through as I always do...

@JupiterKid nasty vicious circle that, hope you break the bend soon..

Well the dog will sleep well 🤣 hope you do too

Back at work. Still feeling pretty bad, but much better than yesterday.

Still working from home though.

Yup, a disappointment of a summer. We had some great ones in previous years, so this brought us right back to earth. And September really is a change. Can be exciting or foreboding.

Well done. I hope the doggy can keep up. And that you both gave each other a high 5 afterwards.

Coming your way

Well we're due a spell of good weather shortly

If your dog showed his bum it'd be Blue Mooning. 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just saying 😉😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My 5 year old nephew started school today, he looked very nervous in the pic my sister sent us , poor little fella, broke my heart 😭😭 he growing up so fast 😭😭 feels like only yesterday he was born, he was a tiny little fella and fitted into your arms just right and when you were holding him it felt like you were holding a bag of potatoes 🤣🤣 😄.

I thinks it's time for a cupan tae 😎.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

@Mam of 4 @duve@ @[Deleted User]

Dr Cassidy's casebook the femicide cases starts Monday 9.35 rte1

Too much cloud for moon, but the effects are in full evidence 😶‍🌫️🤯🌚🙃

Yes it deserved ALL of the emojis

Ah brilliant. I remember watching one last year from her. I hope it's a different one. Have the recorder set. Should be interesting. I really admire her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Yeah I think it's a new series. I think it's focusing on women who were murdered by spouses/partners.

Toastie and tea, barely had time to breathe earlier.

Nespresso time and work time unfortunately, literally first time that i have will have left home for work in the last 18 days. Was really getting used to this :):)

Had so much fun teaching BLUE to catch/fetch a ball and going for our morning ice-cream drive. Now he can continue his battles with the OH.

I also get to deal with rain and thunderstorms today on what is officially the last day of summer around here. I really need to find out when was the last time that the ITCZ came this far north, so that I can convince myself that this isnt global warming.

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Cheers Calla, definitely one to watch, she's great. MAFS due back soon also, that's my evenings sorted.😁

Clung to the leaba here, dreary,wet morning, I'd love to take the day off. Definitely going for a nice coffee before work. ☕

Home, feet up, tea, blanket and a show for a while then snooze

Deskside here, still feeling a bit light-headed. Thank goodness it's a quiet day today.

Can't wait to go back to the office though. Working from home is fine for a time, but I miss my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

watching Lingo after getting up for the 2nd time today .For some reason when I rose at around 9 i was completely not rested , but the second sleep has helped . Though i do feel a bit hobbit.like

Post edited by cj maxx on

Advertisement