Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Serious Car Crash

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Trampas

If you’ve cause an accident that’s not something small. Penalty points and/or resit your driving test should happen as it’s obvious you can’t drive to the required level.

It’s impossible for the Gardai to cover all the roads.

Driving with a mobile phone in your hand must come with a ban of some sorts or a lot more penalty points. Bluetooth in cars must be standard for 10 years now. Without even going to android or Apple Pay. Always amazed the number of company cars/vans/trucks etc where the driver has the phone in hand.

Indicators and not using them should be penalty points.

Speeding is still a huge problem. Everyone knows where the vans will be around where they live.

maybe reasons why pileups and crashes where fatalities or serious injuries occur should be released. No idea why it can’t. Is it not to upset families? It might stop other families go through it also. Even if it saves one family it’s worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely the most anyone would be doing in an estate is about 20, that poor child RIP and the grieving family

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

I don't have Bluetooth or hands free in my car. I keep my mobile phone in my pocket when driving and only look at it / answer it when I've arrived at my destination. Not difficult to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,155 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

You'd be surprised, I live in one and people really haul arse around the place

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It seems posters are incapable of following the mod warning on the first page and still want to "not speculate, but..."

Thread closed again. It will not be reopened

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement