Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gina and Anna look as old Peter, older than Bobby and Freddie

Fatboy is resurrected tonight

Fats resurrected for a flashback, a very well done flashback

Gina, Anna and Peter all look the same age abouts

Little Anna looked much darker

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

When I thought back to that Lucy death episode the first thing that came to mind was Peter shouting in the square and then in that flashback segment you could hear him in the background in the end. I would say many people didn't notice that.

That flashback segment reminded me of the film Lion King 3. That film was about the events in the original Lion King through a different perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'm glad they're not drawing this storyline out by having Cindy constantly avoid meeting characters she's tied to or having Ian constantly on her back trying to keep her away. Every episode since Monday has had her reunite with everyone she knows which is great because I was worried they were going to have her hiding out of sight of everyone just barely missing them.

Also Ian is still the annoying weasel he's always been. He's already just back and I want someone to punch him.

Gina scores the drugs fairly easy

I cannot see Cindy being ok with Bobby for killing Lucy accident or not and now poor Bobby his best mate Freddie with his love Anna

Elaine is no match for Cindy with George and neither is Ian

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DT2016

Gina could spill a cup of tea and she want to do drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

she is very 'gangly' (don't know what other way to describe her) tall and going 90 everywhere - lot of overacting she does as well. - no loss if she left the soap to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Did Sharon forget that she spent months trying to bump Ian off before he left.

I can't imagine being a shoulder to cry on after she blamed him for killing her son

Emma returns for Lexi and gets close to Phil, does he cheat on Kat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭apache

Have to say I'm liking the Theo storyline.

Big Winners at NTAs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

as far as weirdo's go in albert square, he is not that bad - I think Stacey should give him a chance LOL 😁

Wouldn't Sonia entering the masturbation suite have the opposite effect? Making it harder to make a deposit.

Stacey should get an order to keep Theo away from her and her family, tell the family about him including Freddie, the police should have at least even warned Theo away from Stacey as no evidence of a his so called "relationship" and he was spying at her house when the police talked to him, it be nice if soap police were shown as competent sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How many more times can Gina’s reaction when she doesn’t agree with someone to be jumping up and running away. Getting sick of her now. Another one I can’t stand is Ian he’s such a pathetic tool I hate every scene he’s in. He’d turn you off watching Eastenders.

Ian will never change, where is Cindy looking to take over, the building where Tina's body was found, Archee Barghee? Cindy and Nish would be a cunning pairing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I think it is that building alright yeah. Can you imagine eating dinner where a body was found unless they open it as something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Ian said Cindy was viewing the pawnbrokers site. No idea where that might be but I didn’t think the Argee Bargee had been a pawnbrokers.

Poor Bobby lost his only friend Freddie, I hope they can get their friendship back, sorry but don't care about stupid Anna or Gina Drug Fury

Ian has hurt Bobby by abandoning him and having him move out with Cindy moving in

• Advertisement

I'm guessing Alfie is lying

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I had the same thought.

Rocky/ Brian Conley has quit apparently and wants to be written out asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭prunudo

I think he off / out for panto

I'm guessing either

So away with Jo, in cahoots or prison for bigamy?

It's a shame, I like Rocky

I think Ravi is the pub Christmas death

Denise gets his laptop and Suki sees she did not kill Ranveer

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

No idea.

He has apparently said that he doesn't want the door left open for his return.

I don't know why surrogacy wasn't mentioned in that Whitney and Zac storyline. Zac wanted his own biological baby and Whitney didn't care if it was her baby or not. So instead they jump straight to fostering? Maybe it was because there was a surrogacy storyline fairly recently with big Bernie.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit disappointed the writers had Phil do the dirt on Kat with Mrs frozen face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Big Bernie. Mrs frozen face. Bernie may be big but she’s pretty. Emma may have a frozen face but she’s thin. Is it truly necessary to comment on the actresses as they appear in real life? I dont know if Bernie was cast because she’s a larger lady or if Emma was chosen to indicate self infatuation so should it matter? What might matter is that Phil, as mentioned is a Philfie cheat, Alfie is a liar, Ravi is a manipulator, Nish is a murderer, Ian is a has-been, Rocky is ineffectual, Reiss is, at best, a ditherer. No physical attribute necessary to identify any of those characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭prunudo

For balance, I don't know what women see in Phil, he's an aging over weight bald nasty man.

Post edited by prunudo on

Advertisement