Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Walking on the footpath which is next to a bus lane and the next thing the bus comes flying down road like raving lunatic and nearly blows me off the footpath🤬🤬.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Last winter a very clever Hooded Crow (thanks Bowser) sabotaged our bird feeder and stole 3 fat balls from the thing. I'm trying to find a better bird feeder this year that's tamper proof but they're all anti-squirrel feeders. I don't mind the squirrels having some of our fat balls so that's not what I want. But apparently what I want isn't a thing. I'm gonna have to McGuyver something to stop the fecking crow stealing all the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

Moderators on YBIG Forum being all inappropriate and doxxy with access to personal information inputted while registering on their forum, which is ironic as I happen to know exactly who one of them is and have seen them out and about.

On that subject. The imbecile who updates the Sunderland thread with banal nonsense sixteen times a day and is allowed to have half-a-dozen alt accounts.

Trap Junior and his cringeworthy attempts at comedy.

The "Young Doherty" shite.

Moderators allowing a loyalist troll called "Territorial" to post on the forum.

The usual granny rule obsessed oddballs who think Will Smallbone and Conor Coventry are the answers to our prayers.

That forum would make you embarrassed to be Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭17togo

In movies and TV when the characters buy a takeout coffee and its handed to them, or they give it to someone else and its obviously empty. You can tell by just the way they hold it or when it's put on a table. Annoys me way more than it should. Why don't they just fill the cups with water so the weight of the cup is realistic?! 😫

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

TA that I have to take the kids to see the Barbie movie on Saturday.

Has it any redeeming features?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,870 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

It's excellent but it's not a kids movie. How old are they?

Also, on second thoughts, you're quite anti-feminism, aren't you? Not really sure it's the movie for you either then, tbh. Not being mean, just honest.

You can get them, like a'dis:

Small birds can get through the bars of the outer cage but big ones can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah but squirrels also can't get through those cages either afaik so that's not what I'm looking for. Unless I'm wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭toggle toes

When people jump the bus que. So annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Verisure ad with Crusher the dog. I wish to kill everyone involved in bringing it before my eyes. The dog will be spared.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Dramatik

That some people think it's acceptable not to use headphones on public transport. It should be up there with no smoking, people should be kicked off if they don't stop after being warned.

Some lady was absolutely blaring some kind of YouTube video this morning on the bus, not a care in the world.

What's weird is that it used to just be wannabe scrotts on the back of the bus but now you have average people doing it, actually experienced more average people than scrotts doing it in recent times.

It's not any less annoying whether it's a YouTube video or some chipmunks on speed type music and no your little angel who's watching Peppa the pig, is not exempt either. Some of us don't have kids and haven't become immune to these annoying sounds, like you've learned to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Guardian Bird feeders are very good, they are pricy but they also keep the starlins out so only the small birds can get in

Ah OK, missed that you wanted squirrel-friendly ones. Maybe just look out for ones with bigger gaps between the bars. Mine is from Lidl and I reckon a squirrel would get an arm through!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

4 if you buy in person on the day......go old school 😂

I wouldn't say anti feminist. Extremism and prejudice annoy me if that is what you are referring to? I doubt Barbie is going down the extreme route though. Or is it? 😳

That ship has sailed. It is likely to sell out I reckon as the world and their mother are going to the pictures on Sat. Even booking today all the best seats were gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭apache

No way would I think about going to the cinema Saturday. Worst nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I’m going Saturday to see The Equaliser 3 - cant wait

• Advertisement

My TA is that I have no idea what's happening at the cinema on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Electric bikes. I suppose I should be happy if they're getting people out for any sort of exercise, but they annoy tf out of me - especially when people don't actually pedal. There was a fella riding down the middle of the street the other night while I was going for pizza. The absolute middle. Thankfully traffic was quiet so I could still get around him, but I would have been safer if he'd moved over. There was no parked cars for him to avoid, or even potholes - he was just being an absolute in the middle of the road. I've seen this guy around before, but never in the way so much, and I've never seen him turn the pedals.

How tf is that legal? I also have a motorised bicycle. It's got a bigger, petrol powered motor. Legally I have to have insurance, a licence and pay road tax. What difference is there between the bike he's not pedaling and mine?

A promotion....all tickets 4 euro....5 if bought online due to booking fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭apache

Electric bikes and scooters and actually normal bicycles do my head in whizzing past on the pavement.

What's the story with the huge fat tyres on some electric bikes? Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Teams. Yes, I saw your popup that someone smiley reacted to my comment. I clicked on it, but you won't go away straight away will you... Then, I reply, but do you want to remove the notification saying that the person left a smiley to my last comment? No, I have to clear that manually myself. Because Teams is designed to make you want to kill yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭deezell

You also have to pass a driving test. Eco bike/scooter man doesn't, he's assigned the divine right by his green credentials. Look! No petrol! Outta my way...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

The way 30 year old English women call men "boys" on English First Dates - "I want to meet a nice boy".

The way every man under the age of 30 on English First Dates says "Y'alright?" when they're introduced.

The way English women call college "Uni".

The way grown English men have to childishly show off how much beer they can drink, especially if they have a camera on them - "I can drink a lot of beer, me"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,508 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I liked Ryan Gosling in it. That's all.

TA that my housemate and her fella had a conversation just outside my room at midnight which was great. She also ordered food which came after midnight which is now stone cold and will go to waste. Not really one for being an eco-warrior but I do abhor food waste, especially meat.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

When you have a day off work, but it's not really a day off as the house is in a heap and there are loads of shite things to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement