Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

A cold wet day. Having a bowl of cornflakes and waiting for Starfield reviews to "drop" as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

I really got stuck into the last two seasons of MAFS. When is it back?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Amazing sky from the top of our road tonight...

Ok , I should have linked to screenshot instead of taking up half the page , sorry 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Advertisement

It was rainy and miserable here today until after 3pm , then it turned into a lovely evening thankfully. Sick of dreary miserable dark days . We expect it in the winter, not fecking August!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I wouldn't mind a cold and grey August if it at least meant PROPER bad weather, you know, actual gales. Instead, what we're getting is just grey, unimaginative and unremarkable... like if a Toyota Corolla was a state of weather...

Then again, I've been binging TV documentaries from Northern Germany recently, from the area where I grew up, and a lot of those deal with the storms that that part of Germany gets on a regular basis, so that might be skewing my view on the matter.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

No storms or bad weather, thanks.

Just some nice warm pleasant sunshine please for September. We need it before the winter kicks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Paying for having a lie down this morning , I’m wide awake now. And thanks to the poster who had a microwave toasted sandwich , that’s what I’m craving now . So I'm hungry, wide awake and am too worried if I make something to eat the neighbour will be banging on my window again.

Workside, with my my motivation nowhere to be seen. Can someone fast forward to 6 PM please?

• Advertisement

I’ve either lost or gained a day . I was convinced today was Saturday till I checked

If in doubt, pick the positive interpretation 😁

Three more hours...😑

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Torrential rain here, the place is flooded. I'm sitting under a canopy having a coffee watch the world go by, finished work tf, quick trip to beautician and ready for the weekend ....exhausted today.

Been sunny and warm here, but now threatening to rain.

Off today and keeping an eye on various dogs for various people who are away.

Just had a dairy milk and instant coffee.

I have an incredibly exciting life. 😬

No rain here , so it’ll probably moving north to me 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lovely and sunny here too, you can have all the rain @cj maxx, take one for the team. 😆😆

God no . Im having an early beer with the windows open 😬😬 and enjoying reeling in the years

• Registered Users Posts: 7,963 ✭✭✭suvigirl

I went and volunteered today, something I have been thinking about forever! I'm not one of those 'great craic ' People, and can be a bit uneasy meeting new people, especially if I'm somewhere I don't know. But it was great, came home exhausted, but so glad I went. It will definitely be something I do weekly 😊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one, it's mighty nice feeling too. Well done @suvigirl

That is a massive jump, @suvigirl, well done!!!

Bingeing TV documentaries from back home in Northern Germany. I never realised how good I had in in that regard: One hour, no ads, understated narration. Wish we had something similar here in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This is why I love BBC dramas and plenty of channel 4 stuff too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

I can hear bangers going off already

Work is bananas so it's a wild night all round. This place always a good barometer

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I think it's next week, will remind you when it's confirmed, we need something for the dark nights ahead. 🙄😁

Couchside, watching The Ultimatum on Netflix, I keep falling asleep but you don't need to concentrate on it anyway, chewing gum for the brain.☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 7,963 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Best fiction I ever saw was German, 'Dark' it's on Netflix.

Spent a lot of time in Finland and they love some German soap opera there, can't remember the name, but everyone watches it! That and Emmerdale from England😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside here, nicely chilled post-doobie and listening to some techno trance on my iPad and headphones. 😎 🎧

This weekend is forecast to be a good one weather-wise, and I plan to make the most of it after a poor August. ☀️☀️

Have a great weekend Wherers! 💕

Just having dinner here, pasta and broccoli

Couch and netflix, home alone. Mrs G away for a few days

Had breakfast. Sunny day. A long day of remedial garden work to be done. After I have a cup of coffee. If I smoked I'd have a cigarette too.

• Advertisement

Officially angry and annoyed here. So much dumb stuff here wrecking my head. Even the simple things are complicated. You would not believe it. Anyway ... Chilling outside between doing garden clean up shite. It is a beautiful ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ day

Advertisement