Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amsterdam marathon ticket for sale

Options
  • 29-08-2023 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Drop me a message if your interested 👍

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Lazare

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭marathon2022

A series of things really, mainly not feeling it. I had targeted this race as a good opportunity to PB, was in good shape, all the metrics pointed to a sub 3.10 then I had a small back issue putting me out for a week or so, no biggy, a week is fine, got back into it and then life got in the way, work and home for another two weeks. By the time I was ready to start back I didn't feel I could give a PB a go.

I had a good run with Manchester, Dublin and Boston during a 12 months period up to the spring so I'm quite content. Work is mad and I'm on the last year of a degree which I really have to knuckle down to get done so I swallowed the common sense pill and decided to declutter my life by dropping Amsterdam. I'm a bit sad but such is life. I will be following you guys and have no doubt if you all get to the start line without any injury you will all get PBs 100%.

Thanks for the thought lad, wishing you all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Lazare

Ah that's a real pity. Takes discipline to make that choice, so fair play.

Advertisement