Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Stunning Indian Summer day today.

Met up ealier with an old mate, his wife and their two young boys - and now chilling in the park in the sun. 😎☀️☀️

Enjoy the great weather guys! 👍

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Absolutely cracking day, even though you wouldn't have guessed in the morning. Took my drone down to the regional park for some long overdue air time!

All these are as-is, straight from the aircraft, by the way. I can't believer I get to call this area my home!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

Hello all 😀

Sitting down, half watching TV.

Feeling as high as a kite...struggling with addiction ☹️

Hey Night Owl! Haven't heard from you in a while, good to see you! 😀

Take it easy on yourself! Do you have anyone you're seeing for the addiction?

Deskside over here. Just listlessly scrolling through Google Street View. They've recently added Germany (finally), so I'm checking out my old haunts near Hamburg. Boy, have things changed over there!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's been ages, so glad to hear from you! Hope you have the support and kindness you need..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Dunno if anyone here walks a dog around the Phoenix park, but there's a big walk near the Wellington memorial thing at 7pm tomorrow evening. An Irish guy that looks after street dogs in Thailand is over launching his book, all profits to the dogs.

he got massive crowds in the UK the last couple of days. Just in case anyone is interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

He is doing Ann excellent job, I contribute to his cause monthly.

Find myself back in an airport again, should be a law against twice in a day, but at least this time I’m sitting in the first class lounge for a 13 hour flight to JFK, and my first experience with a Tesla :):)

My cocoon for tonight

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, grr argh

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I did the same recently with my old stomping ground in south east London. In a way, I wish I hadn't, the many changes I saw made me kinda sad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Ah me too, very inspiring how he turned his life around

I had no idea about him, after a two minute read I'm intrigued, interesting story.

Good morning everyone. Deskside in the office here, with not a single cloud in the sky outside.

On an unrelated note, my motivation seems to have fled the country...

Busy looking out at a cruise ship and a blanket of fog over the Burren

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching tv . I think i've OD'd on coffee this morning. Heart is going fast . The same sensation as downing cans of redbùll.

Ooh I hated that feeling, happened most weekends when I was running two or three jobs 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Or someone checking your history on the phone 😁😁😁😁

Desktop browsers and incognito mode ftw! 😁😇

Absolute scorcher here in Cork, but the wind is no joke! Cycling back to the office after lunch was a proper workout! 🥵🥵🌞🌞

Not a wisp of a breeze here despite my elevated perch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I just called to say it's Summer

• Advertisement

Mrs G home later, yay!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its my home too 😁 that's my backyard, if you squint in the second picture you can see me walking about and waving up at you 😂.

Deskside, bloody hell some day out there 🤪

So you're the guy who's been peeping through my window at night... 👀

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Nice cool drink required, shame it's milk 🤣

Damn, it's muggy all of a sudden 🥵🥵

Just got home, absolutely raging!

We had a guy outside the office this evening who was clearly not well. Responded when you talked to him, but asked for people to call him an ambulance because he was on medication and had lost it. Diabetic, history of heart trouble as I later found out, lying on the ground on his side. Right ahead of me, a young lady, no older than mid-30s, left the building, came across the guy, knelt down to talk to him, said to him he'd call an an ambulance... and walked off...!!!!

Naturally, I called an ambulance myself and waited with the guy until it showed up, which was like 15-20 minutes after getting off the phone with 999, and the guy did improve somewhat while I was waiting, but that, excuse the language, B!tch in front of me really makes my blood boil. May she suffer a permanent itch in a location she can't reach! Seriously, why would you do that?

Sorry, didn't want to bring the mood down, but I needed to vent! Off to make some dinner now.

That's just and proper annoyance, not a bit of downer.. This is why my go to sites have changed from stuff like news to stuff like bored panda.

Thanks, Grem. It just rubbed me the wrong way. But the important thing is that the guy got the help he needed.

Anyway, I hope that things cool down a little more. It's really stuffy around here...

Long time since I have enjoyed this level of service

• Advertisement

The joys of the USA, truck land, with my tesla

Advertisement