Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Shopping Centre

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I see Tiger is opening in Blanchardstown next to the Diesel store - Tiger seems to be popping up everywhere these days. Good addition to the mix of stores and handy for inexpensive gifts. (kind of like an Ikea pound shop!)

It was my first time in about 4 months in the centre yesterday. It was good to see all the vacant units on the upper main level are occupied again. Further signs the recession is waning!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

ongarboy wrote: »
    I see Tiger is opening in Blanchardstown next to the Diesel store - Tiger seems to be popping up everywhere these days. Good addition to the mix of stores and handy for inexpensive gifts. (kind of like an Ikea pound shop!)

It was my first time in about 4 months in the centre yesterday. It was good to see all the vacant units on the upper main level are occupied again. Further signs the recession is waning!

Tiger is or was a great shop, stuff has gone down in quality of late. But like dealz always worth having a look as you never know what you might find.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

I know there's a new Nike store inside the shopping centre, but is the factory store near KFC still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Butlers is going to be twice the size when it reopens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement