Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm sitting on the seat in my garden, thinking about everything and nothing. I don't really know why I came outside, but suddenly realised that I've been sitting here for 20 minutes.

The Tenerife-Dublin flight just passed by...and it's fairly quiet again.

And there are slugs everywhere... 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm after putting Dauphinoise potatoes inthe oven. They're out of date tomorrow, but technically I put them on on the 6th so hopefully I'll be OK

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy out. Kind of glad, mate told me he has cancer today and I also had a bloody intense session with psychologist

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Ouch, that's never the type of news you want to be getting. Mind yourself as well, Grem!

Back at work. feeling kinda light-headed. No idea why. Thankfully, work is pretty quiet right now.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Can't think. Overloaded with personal problems. And work is wrecking my head.

• Advertisement

Watching uk news . 2 prison breaks like something from a movie. The fella in England who clung to the underside of a delivery van and in the USA a man scaled a wall . I think it’s called crab style using 2walls

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Waiting in outpatients for appointment, it's jammers for some reason and extremely hot as hospital are wont to be..

I feel like the sudden burst of hot weather is making people go gaga, with obvious consequences for medical services. The amount of ambulance sirens I've heard down here in Cork over the last few days is insane.

Judging from what I'm seeing on the streets of Cork, there's not much left to boil. And that's just the motorists...

• Advertisement

Roasting today. Unfair on the kids who had a crap summer and are now back in school.

My get up and go has gone.

Sweating just being out. Horrible..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside here in my home office, finished for today but busy this week gearing up for the new academic semester which starts the Monday after next. Lots of unsorted paperwork to go through and try to sort into half decent files. 🙄

Very muggy day here in Dublin today but last night wasn’t as bad as I’d feared. Slept well. OH is unfortunately in a bad low mood and bed-bound but looking after him as best I can.

Off swimming at my pool shortly. 🏊 🌊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On holiday in France, sun is shining and I swam in the sea today, first time in years! It’s very warm and not a breath of air so heavy going, but nice to be able to take it easy and move very slowly! Hate to be missing the warm weather at home but nice to be away and off work for a couple of weeks. Stay cool wherers!

Watching Forrest Gump again . Why do they show films on tv ( different channels ) a couple of days apart .

Jenny is a money grabbing @€&0 . Id be getting a paternity test asap !!

Horrible heavy weather. Mood is crap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Feeling very homesick.

Watching a programme about 911 . I think I might be going through a male menopause. Things are affecting me lately . It’s just I knew several sound lads who worked in the twin towers. One was the freight elevator operator who said his name was Otis . I never fully believed him but he let me climb on the top of the elevator which was a buzz. Among others

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

An event that created the largest number of conspiracy theories ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Training over, I’m good for another 6 months, now time for a beer.

USA is screaming about the temperatures, but I find it blissful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Yeah feeling **** here. Can't sleep and moody. I actually love winter and the cold nights but I know I'll be dreading the gas bills. That government credit was great. Hopefully it will be announced again in October's budget.

World is ending, absolutely into the fire or underwater it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hi Grem, hang in there! Hope the weather breaks and there is a bit of relief for you. Seems a bit cooler here today

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🙌🙌🙌

Roasting day. I'm off today. A million things to do and things beating me up. But, screw all that, going to have some tea and chocolate outside in the sun now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sometimes we need to put everything else aside, even for an hour or so, give ourselves time to breathe..

Happy Sunny Friday 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Glorious😎😎

Have the shades drawn in the home office, but it's an absolutely glorious day! Thinking about moving my "office" to the balcony...

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Drinking a cup of Lyons tea and yes i do feel dirty doing so as a cork man.(i prefer Barrys and normally drink that) 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This is real knickers sticking to you weather. 🔥🥵😖

Advertisement