Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Im kinda jealous of you guys enjoying the sun . I’m only after getting up at 3.30 😡😡. It’s either a feast or a famine sleep wise .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Scorcher of a day here in Dublin. Knocking off for the weekend now and off into the sun shortly! 😎☀️☀️☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Just had an iced coconut coffee here. Honestly, if I didn't have those bloody End-of-Day reports to prepare and submit, I'd just close the laptop and plop down on the balcony...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Advertisement

Grocery shop done, so nice treats in the house.

Picked up a ticket for tmws lotto. Going to spend the next 24 hours eating treats and daydreaming a lotto win.

Please sir, can I have more cheese?

When I saw coffee and the word plop I thought I was in the etiquette thread 😷😷😷

No worries, I'm not going to be starting that sh*te here, you can flush that idea straight out your brain! 😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Debating whether to have a few drinks tonight because some of you may know the feeling of waking up the next day hungover and it being really hot and humid while having a hangover is not ideal.

My cat was the same, loved cheese, and he also loved mayonnaise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Can ask for anything better, irish bar and $2 a pint.

It's 33C here, so definitely beer day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 5 with the Tesla 3. I really like it but I wouldn't buy one. I'm still suffering from range anxiety and have to drive 7 miles to find a supercharge station.

I don't like the door lock system as it involves holding a fob to a camera and it's a rather slow process. I understand that you can link the door system to your phone but not on a rental.

The car is low so not the easiest to get into, but the LUCID is even worse.

Acceleration is amazing and it's super quiet. I would like to try a different model Tesla that is higher off the ground.

I thought they were going to add a noise to them for pedestrian safety

• Registered Users Posts: 28,435 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Sitting in the coolest part of the house. There is a fly. I am thinking evil thoughts at it as I can't be bothered getting up to find the fly swat.

And the feckin Vodafone man installer never came after me sorting the room and waiting all afternoon for them.

Kids screaming next door, one sounds like a Banshee. A very loud banshee. A banshee that's been on extra loud banshee training. With a megaphone.

Also, depends if you wear knickers or not. 🤣

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Stunning evening here in the packed Phoenix Park. 😎☀️☀️☀️

This is the July we were robbed of. ⛱️

Watching the rugby . It feels strange watching rugby in good weather.

• Advertisement

Wordle done , tabs taken , now all i have to do is make it to bed . 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Sleepless with the heat, I’m only turning over in the bed so my sack peels off which side it’s stuck to. Effing heat.

Still wide awake despite my tablets . Peice of shut

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a coffee before I brave facing cutting the grass 😭😭

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back is bloody bad. Have a procedure Wednesday it's mostly exploratory but they will fire some anaesthesia and steroids at my spine. Bring it on 😭

Oh God, ah, not nice.

Hope it all works out for you and pain subsides.

I'm sitting outside with a coffee and watching the birds on the feeders. Also, having a twirl. And listening to someone's talking highly personal details on the phone at the top of their voice with speaker phone on. 🤣🤣🤣

That's Entertainment as The Jam song goes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah it's a daily reality, I just get very tired and frustrated at times.

Since I lost my hearing....those are the conversations I miss the most 😂🤣🤣

Same people won't have social meeja or clubcards because of the privacy 🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Mind yourself, Grem. Keeping my fingers crossed for the procedure on Wednesday.

Deskside here, just finished traumatising my bank account by booking all the hotels for my Austria trip at the end of the month. I mean, I'm looking forward to the trip, it's for my 20 year school reunion, but still, ouch!!!

Advertisement