Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,607 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A 5 star match for Danielson & Starks

Takeshita & Omega also with a 5 star match.

I’m in Santana’s video package 😂

Santana coming back as a solo now by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

An opportunity to give the women more matches by having a tournament similar to the men but instead just have a 4 way.

Also Skye seems more heelish these days. Either that or she just doesn't seem to care.

The whole thing between Jericho and Sammy just seems weird.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Advertisement

I wouldnt be surprised it's true, there is bad blood between them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

the fact Ortiz quoted the pre recorded video makes me pretty sure it’s a work but knowing AEW…. 😂

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Man I really hope that it is a work

Even if it is, it's not a feud I want to see either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'd rather Ortiz went over in any feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Hope it is a work. If it's not then yikes.

Even if it is, weird to start an angle like that on twitter. Would have expected them to tag and have one turn on the other or something. Not sure I care for a feud where both have been off tv so much before either. Feels like it could be built to something worthwhile if given the chance though.

• Advertisement

Good promo from CJ.

FTR open Tag Team challenge could be great.

Roddy vs Darby was great and it progressed at least three different storylines as well.

Oh we might be getting the real Keith Lee now.

Fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Danielson vs ZSJ at Wrestledream

The American Dragon just called out ZSJ for WrestleDream.

Starks and Big Bill beat down The American Dragon just as Danielson and Mox was about make Starks a member of the BCC.

Nice lots going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Before BryanD hangs up his boots if ending in AEW, I really wanna see him in a one on one match against Will and also Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭rodders999

The fact they all but set up MJF v Joe for Grand Slam before the Eliminator Tournament even started has made the whole thing a bit pointless.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think they need to stop hyping up the weekly shows with special names. Until Danielson mentioned Wrestledream, I thought Grand Slam was the next PPV. Turns out it's just another one of the weekly shows with a special name. I know they need to sell tickets.

Jade another one going with the pose during a beatdown entrance.

So because they had a match in London, it counts as a world tour.

Think the Darby/Roddy match shouldn't have gone as long as it should after the beatdown Darby got. Then Darby only lost due to the distraction.

I still think there is a chance Roddy could win and they can save MJF/Joe for a bigger show, maybe Joe loses to some sort of interference from a mix of the Kingdom/MJF. You can have Roddy lose at Grand Slam then lead to him vs Cole.

I do agree they sometimes end up rushing these tournaments like basically within a week all 3 rounds will be completed.

Hope this is a proper feud for Statlander as she really needs it, also hope they don't have Mox on both Dynamite or Rampage and then Collision every week defending the International title as he will catch up with OC to quick. I wonder did they put the title on Mox since he's down to do a few Indie shows around UK/Europe soon (e.g. OTT)

• Advertisement

Agree, I do think Roddy has an outside chance because of the whole MJF/Cole triangle with him but still.

In general the tournament is a bit of mess. Lots of people who have no business being in it and others who are notable by their absence.

Id be happy if they built up Keith Lee again then have him be the one to take the TNT title from Luchasuaras.

Speaking of Keith Lee, what the hell are Colliders?

Have to say I was laughing quite alot

When Punk was around and there was basically a brand split people who were only on Collision were referred to as Colliders and people on Dynamite were called Kaboomers.

Think it's just an internet joke.

Adam to debut to defend Nick against Christian in the whole dead father gimmick.

Was Joe doing the walk away from top rope move back then since Edge did it?

Could we argue that this is Christians best run since WWE?

I wonder will the behind the scenes video of Punk and Jungle Boy at All In ever get leaked.

I'd kind of like Punk to take legal action just so the video could be shown in a court room and might then be made public.

• Advertisement

Ospreay got a tattoo to forever remember All In.

• 51.5560° N, 0.2796° W (Wembley Stadium coordinates)

• XXVII VIII MMXXIII (27 August 2023)

• 20:28 (London time of his match w/Jericho)

• 81,035 paid attendance

Advertisement