Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn 2023 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭giveitholly

26c at the moment and stunning blue skies

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭alentejo

Last night was definitely one of the warmest in Dublin.

Today very humid and hot I Dublin. Dare to say it feels hotter than yesterday.

I'd say we'll get a 27c today. It's a degree or so warmer than forecast I feel. Unless a complete cloud over.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Cork city manky dark grey pish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭tesla_newbie

Constant drizzle here in Galway all morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Like a furnace here in Naas 25 degrees.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

That’s a nasty looking ex tropical storm in FI land, hope it doesn’t happen, no interest in destruction and possible deaths.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

26C again here in Dunshaughlin and mostly unbroken sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Dazler97

Colder here today 21c but 25 possibly 26c in the east or south

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Roasting in dub no clouds but you can almost feel the wetness in the air its so humid. Soaking it up now as much as I can as I would imagine this is adios to any hint of summer weather for 2023.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've tipped 28 again just now in Longford. The cloud broke away a short while ago and it's full on sunshine here

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Hard to believe it's September!

Greystones now....23c atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭highdef

Your sensor is likely to be either faulty or inappropriately positioned as nowhere in the Longford area is reporting anything near that. It's mostly cloudy in the part of Longford that I'm in and it's hovering between 23 and 24° with just a few short bursts of sun. Less cloudy to my east so I'm thinking you may be bit too far from Edgeworthstown or out towards Legan?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭almostthere12

Sunny now south of Cork City, very humid earlier under the cloud cover earlier, feels warmer than yesterday.

I hope Graces7 is doing ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Stunning! Delighted for the back to school kids that this spell continued into the weekend.

Not a wind breaker in sight in that pic, you would risk hypothermia in June without one on an east coast beach.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Presto. Just a big swirl of clouds surrounding us 😁 Big hole of sun. Just clouded over now though, temp coming down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭appledrop

Absolutely scorching here in NCD, 25 degrees a few clouds starting to build though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Definitely make the most of today, today really is a last of the proper heat and sunshine for another year. Tomorrow may still have some low level warmth left in the east but it will much more cloudy than today or recent days. Monday we will all be back under the Atlantic airflow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

Glad we headed to the beach after work yesterday evening. Miserable in Sligo today...still feels very warm though

Cork City sunny and warm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭esposito

Hope so too but she usually comes out of hibernation just in time for winter I’ve noticed, a bit like the polar vortex.

Some difference 1 hour

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Just keeping an eye on obs. Oak Park and Phoenix Park reporting 26c at 1400.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭acequion

Lecturing us all if we're giving out.😃😁 I miss her posts though and really hope she's ok, she's elderly and alone.

Another lovely day in Tralee. Cooler and cloudier but still lovely and ideal for just pottering around the garden in shorts and t-shirts which is all I'm able for as I'm tired. Feels like I've been double jobbing all week as I'd go from my day job to put in a shift out on the beach 😀 As in lots of walking, swimming, sunbathing. Really important to soak out every bit of it and I did just that but tiring stuff. Slept great every night though, all that sea air. Can't bear hearing about normal Atlantic service coming back.😔

Oak Park and Phoenix Park still at 26c at 1500.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Billcarson

Dont know how the rugby team can play in the mid 30s temps in Bordeaux this afternoon. I'd probably collapse, granted they are professional athletes but still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Dazler97

Thunderstorm warnings ⚠️ have been issued for tomorrow

Advertisement