Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illegal Demolition in Dublin 8!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭wally79

Any updates on this

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

wally79 wrote: »
    Any updates on this

The whole outside structure is all but done and the wooden frames inside. It's being built as he wants it seems.... Not sure of his court dates as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭CPTM

The whole outside structure is all but done and the wooden frames inside. It's being built as he wants it seems.... Not sure of his court dates as of yet.

Does anyone have any pictures? This is such a bizarre case.

CPTM wrote: »
    Does anyone have any pictures? This is such a bizarre case.

I walk past it each day going to work but haven't taken any - won't be going home after work but will try take a few tomorrow.

A delivery of glass/windows was pulling up at 7.30am this morning.... when I mean a delivery, I mean a whole trailer full! Assuming it's for the near whole glass extension to the side...

20190302-144927.jpg
    20190302-144909.jpg
    20190302-144859.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭loveall

Looks like a lot of rental potential. Multiple occupancy. Why not? Seems they got away with everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

This place is now for sale, 750k!!

Check out this property I found using Daft

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Nice big picture windows on the extension so you can have a lovely view of...the school across the road 👀 I'd have the blinds closed all the time, bit of a waste when there is no 'view' as such.

My mam actually sent me it to the other day when it initially went up - I'd say it's Sale Agreed for over the 800k. Hopefully the neighbours have sounder neighbour(s) incoming.

Advertisement