Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Re free GP, the practice I’m with charges extra for everything. “We can’t send anything by email and it will be €5 for a print-out”.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭Tow

Make a data access request for all your data. See Data Protection Commisioner website for details. It is cheaper than € per print out.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• He hasn’t dared ask me for the extra, gets enough out of me. I’m pretty sure he’s applying it to the doctor medical card patients, though.

What are the requirements for de GP Cards?

I am sure the squeeze middle do not qualify, despite wha Stephen Donnelly just said on de wireless.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

I'm sure the state of capital around de Abbey has been covered by Marion and Joe already multiple times on de Liveline over the years.

• Advertisement

• By pure coincidence lately one cousin of mine made the assumption I already have the GP only card, but I reminded her about rental income, modest as it is. She urged me to try my luck and apply, and kind of to placate folk like herself that I have made the effort of applying, well I went ahead to commence the application. Because I have a lot of stuff going on, there might be a chance. I know of people who got them in similar circumstance before, but I’ve also heard of a hell of a lot of surprising enough refusals. Anyway, they wanted me to send everything in PDF (or JPEG etc) format so I’ve gone about gathering all that.

Then right in the middle of my application I hear of Stephen Donnelly’s announcement that people like me “the squeezed middle” may very well qualify now.

• Vanilla-Cloudflare shaky today

• A good aul scam

• Registered Users Posts: 15,328 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Scam

Fantastic

Revolute bashing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,571 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

does the dog smoke woodbines too ?

• you didn’t give him any passwords or stuff by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ffs, the Amazon scam calls are for the ultra thick, they don't even use a real caller initially, they let the recipient make a fool of themselves first pressing buttons to get through to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

You spent €78 on Tobacco at the duty free

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Lots of mmmmmhh and aaaahhh from Joe

No words required

M

Joe he told me they would put my money in a hot air baloon over the bank whoyle the scammers were being arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,571 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

'because he told me random amounts that were not in my account, it seemed genuine'

LOL

Caller: Please tell me this is not a scam

Man: no it's not

Caller: OK so

M

Did them mentioning a €15k amount but you only had €7k not ring a few bells so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

Asking the scammer “is this a scam”?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Quick, we've got a doughball on the line."

"Get her to install AnyDesk."

"Already done, I think she's tapped out."

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

M

Get off the phone and stop making a fool of yourself.

M

Do the accent caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Listening to this is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

I got that call last Monday - it was an American accent in the automated call so I should ring Joe as doing the accent wouldn't be an issue

7k in Revolute!

She sounds too old to be using Revolute, maybe the Woodbines.

M

There was no hackers.

• The hackers were quaking in their boots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭avfc1874

FFS, loads of people get scam calls from revolute and such, you just hang up don't engage,

She definitely told them more of her information than she's letting on,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Paterson Jerins

What a dummy

Advertisement