Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes maybe add a kendo stick and fire on the table but given the short notice was probably hard to arrange

I thought Cody spoke really well but LA Knight shone completely if that is appropriate to say given it a was a tribute show, but he nailed it, emotional, funny and on point plus main event win

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

The hell is going on with the Bloodline story. I don't even understand it anymore. I do like 'Jimmmy's' new theme though.

Hope it means AJ is going to challenge Roman at some point, they've had great feuds in the past.

Io is someone who they're not making look great right now, which is a shame cause she looked great in NXT under Triple H so hoping that will change.

Cena hosting Payback could be fun, hope we get some proper feuds for him since he's here for a bit.

Miz/LA Knight are excellent together, their promo was the highlight of what was a bit of a filler Smackdown otherwise.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Smackdown has really gone off the boil lately

Miz and LA feud is the best build for Payback in a short time frame, credit to both

I'm confused if Jimmy is in or out of Bloodline but looks to be getting a singles push build

Street Profits with Bobby (all looking very chic) against KO and Sami could be good, I feel the tag titles have been lost a bit

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bloodline story was the thing holding Smackdown together tbh. Now Roman has wandered off to his island of relevancy till January and Jey has his feet up as they pulled the trigger on the Usos feud six months too early.

Women's scene is a convoluted mess where Charlotte was the only star before Mania. Then they drafted Bianca and Asuka over and proceeded to give Asuka a shocking title reign and make both look like schmucks. Iyo Sky is a background figure in Damage Ctrl despite being the champ.

The US Title was barely defended since Theory was drafted and then they threw a tournament together and put the belt on that young up and comer Ron Ron Mysterious.

Bobby is there, he's not there, he's part of a stable that dress well and are definitely not the Hurt Business no sirree!

AJ Styles is stuck in limbo with those eejits in the club.

Lord knows what Sheamus is at from week to week.

• Advertisement

Jimmy Uso faces AJ Styles tonight while Charlotte teams up with Shotzi to take on Iyo and Bayley

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Charlotte seeing someone else feuding with the champion and she can't have that.

Many Smackdown talent in India or is it mainly Raw?

The new tag team champions Damian Priest and Finn Balor of The Judgment Day will take on Butch and Ridge Holland of The Brawling Brutes

Wonder if they'll use the Freebird rule with Dom. Though that would need to be a last resort.

• Advertisement

Bianca joining Bobby's group to equalise against Rhea and TJD could be good as no guys will hurt Rhea

I'm confused about Jimmy

Asuka vs. Iyo happening on Smackdown

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Still no sold on this Jimmy storyline as it's not making sense really, also the fact that Reigns is and will be MIA for the foreseeable I hope it doesn't drag on.

Io vs Asuka should have more a build up imo instead of just next week although I'm guessing it might end up in a DQ due to interference.

Think the Asuka/Iyo match is in 2 weeks. Asuka channelling her inner Julio Geordio with the random English thrown in among the Japanese.

Seeing the gear Damien and Rhea wear in the ring, you'd think it would be dangerous to their opponents

When is Reigns next likely to show up, I'd like a showdown with LA Knight, man is he over, louder chants each week for him and then the heat for Dom, u never hear him speak with the boos

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wonder who the trade from Raw will be probably put on the back-burner with everything going on this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

AJ Styles has been taken his Vitamins

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Any pictures from SD?

Would be 100% he’s riddled in painkillers - But to sustain his look at his age, juicing would be a certainty. If he’s after getting bulkier it’s a disappointment

It's all to add volume to the hair.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ya he’s fairly jacked there alright. Pity really - If he bulks up he’ll just slow down massively

Reigns next defence is in the Saudi show presumably against AJ

TKO must be paying a certain great one

Really The Rock big return is for a Austin Theory segment

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is Cody going to have to take more of Punks actual pipebomb and say he a bit bitter about Dwayne headlining Wrestlemania instead of him.

Pat is every wrestling fan in that segment

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Austin Theory’s push started with Vince moved onto taking a stunner from Austin at Wrestlemania, He has a program with Edge then had a match with Cena at Wrestlemania and now The Rock.

And the guy who seems to be built for pro wrestling he is just so bland and complete charisma vacuum.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

They keep giving him the rub but he’s just so generic. Bland is the perfect word for him, he’s exactly that.

Waller is brilliant tho, he has all the tools that Theory doesn’t have.

Post edited by Officer999 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

It is weird how much they've given to Theory. I do think if he finds the right character he can work though. The current one isn't working.

When he was part of the Way he was fairly decent when a bit goofier. They're giving a lot to Waller as well.

Advertisement