Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spain - Women World Cup Champions - 1 week later. (How not to manage a crises)

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

That post asked me a question, I pointed out how illogical the claim was.

Instead of addressing my point you went off an another illogical tangent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Yet you answered it. If the team play next week against sweden does that not undermine your theory that the players are still on strike and don't accept the new feamle coach? From everything I've read it's still not known they will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

They are still on the strike it's not my opinion or theory.

Tomé will announce her first squad on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,552 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

This crisis continues.

The new manager of the Spanish women's team announced their first squad last week and included many players who had asked not be involved. Interestingly, she also left out Jenni Hermoso.

The players have since come out with statements saying they had continued to make their position clear and are concerned about potential implications should they refuse to answer the legal call up.

The federation had initially said that the players were obliged to attend, they since have softened slightly saying they urge them to do so.

Advertisement