Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

But how long were you smoking for?

Will Joe ask that?

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• “Vape breaks” at work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Does Joe get a Coddle Break?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭archfi

How long was she smoking though?

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

who remembers Mia from Goodfellas ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭johnbarrett35

I think Maia has bigger issues than just vaping

a rape break introduced into the egg chasing

• Registered Users Posts: 82,579 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Have you tried cigars instead caller?

She only smoked for a year?

I don't believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

She's totally high

• Advertisement

• This one is short of a few cogwheels in her compewtur

• Can’t walk properly.. due to vapes??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭johnbarrett35

That has nothing to do with vaping there's obviously more going there.

• Or a good auld fashioned aul fella’s tobacco pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭calculator

I'm off me tits Joe

She has to shovel the empty bottles of Jamiesons out of way of the door opening.

I can't see any way out of it - Liveline will be vape central tomorrow and I guess the whole of next week at minimum.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭Tow

It is de Cough Bottle cawlur? There used to be an auld wan around de corner from you in Ranelagh. Addicted she was, asking everyone to buy her a cough bottle, she had long been banned from de local chemists.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

it did not bother Joe when his colleague Marian was spluttering every week on her show ?

• I bet there’s a sweet earthy trail of scent left in her ponderous path.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,353 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Is this a new show, similar to how there's Funny Friday, was that Thick Thursday?

Well, that was...gas craic??...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭littlevillage

I'm vaping away. Sooo... does Mrs. Littlevillage

Did he not mention scams earlier?

Ray has a great show for us today...CANCER.

D'arcy is unbelievably incompetent. Trips over the most basic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I was unable to post at the time as I was driving but I heard the tail end of the promo for today’s show and Joseph’s petty little digs at MO’L. He really is at his most unprofessional when he engages in his sarcastic and petty jibes. When giving out the phone number he said “0818…..Michael….715815….Are you right Michael”

Duffy should be fired - it’s long overdue - but he’ll survive until the end of this contract. Sadly.

Post edited by ButtersSuki on

• Yeah but what will we do then? He’s inadvertently worth some wedge for his sometimes amusing ineptitude .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭squonk

Definitely. A bigger man would have ignored MO’L as whatever he says is largely bluster. He just gains to be right in this case but in imagine many hadn’t heard of Michael’s convents in any case and, even if they did, would have just laughed them off themselves. Making an issue out of it in discussion with a fellow presenter while promoting his show shows just how petty and small Duffer actually is.

It’s sad that he was offered a contract extension at all but worse that he’s basically sitting it his extra two years doing as little as possible and providing virtually no value for money at all. It’s a shame as well that there probably isn’t a performance clause in his contract that would allow RTE to call time on this dross earlier.

He’s stealing a valuable radio opportunity from someone more skilled and robbing us to the tune of €700,000 while he’s at it. What a massive príck.

Advertisement