Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭calculator

This has to be some sort of a pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

"Were you on holidays?" "No, was meeting with the Sinaloa Cartel Joe."

• Stop calling them all Credit cards, Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭archfi

Here's she now with the list of medical complaints and Duffy lapping it up.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Woman ringing from her death bed? Joe is in ecstasy today!

• Advertisement

• A Death in progress for Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,579 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is the udder daughter a little bitch so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Probably need to swipe a card at the pearly gates now to get in...!

M

Can we have a show about de botulism?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

There is a serious lack of an opposing opinion on this Ryanair bashing. Joe sucking up to the old dears. I’d say it’s a long time since his fat fingers handled cash, it’s card card card for Joe… all the way. Hypocrite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

Joe could get a few shows out of this cawlur.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭Tow

"Joes comrades in clontarf."

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,021 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Only Duffy could manage to get terminal cancer and a sepsis death out of a bit of Ryanair bashing. Well done, WOW

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Just from reading the thread I’m glad I didn’t tune in for the brief period I had to listen. There really are some awfully stupid people out there.

On another note, it would be nice if these people doing these random acts of kindness didn’t feel the need to humblebrag about them so much. What happened to doing something without seeking praise for it? Which reminds me of a time not so long ago when the (former) most trusted man in Ireland described a person who had performed a random act of kindness for another. The recipient was so grateful that they said to the RAOK person that they wanted to publicize this act by writing into the radio show hosted by RenaultMan and could they have their name so they could tell the world how nice they were etc. The person declined and went on their merry way.

What was RenaultMan’s response to this? Something like “why would you do anything for someone else without getting praised for it?”. His shock was palpable. One of the many times the mask slipped.

Anyway, an afternoon on De Ah-Zoom awaits. Have a nice weekend folks.

• Joe should know her son’s circumstance if he was a Clontarf local, but Joe has not much attention span for cawlurs

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Astartes

Was he pouring drink into open wounds? Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,165 ✭✭✭squonk

George was let go on his own. I blame his family. My parents are of George’s vintage and while they are fairly tech savvy I wouldn’t let either of them fly on their own as it’s not soldering they do ask that often. George isn’t as savvy as he thinks and any of his family with 2 brain cells could have seen there were potential problems involved in going to Ali kanty for a surgical procedure. Sorry but the guy is a dope and his family are worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Fake Joe with his fake voice on his fake show full of fake callers.

All as fake as his employment status.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

• theres a lot of people too lazy to even try to use their brains, with a bit of effort they could make good decisions. Age is not in itself a reason to give up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Astartes

That was me, hit it with a sledge I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭Deeec

I think it really depends on the person. My parents are in their 80's, both ran their own business's and father is still running a farm. They never used cards however - always cheques or cash. I have tried to get them to change to card but they have concerns over security and remembering pins etc - its a pain being honest but at this stage they are not going to change.

My father in law is in the early stages of dementia - he kept giving shop assistants his card and his pin written on a piece of paper. The card unfortunately had to be taken off him for this reason.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭johnbarrett35

God this ego stroking is nauseating

what is it with Cork people callers being the biggest Joe lickarses you've ever heard?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,021 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I can't stand any more of this absolute boloxology and a pr1ck of a host on 351k a year putting words in people's mouths. Nice music requured for the next few hours or else I'll have a headache for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭avfc1874

The caller's been told to lick Joe's hole,

He's so insecure, bitter and twisted

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Dutch people without English? A rare thing

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

M

Did you hide the horn on ye ?

"I was oogling your legs there and see you need a plaster"

• Advertisement