Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to enniscorthy

Options
  • 21-09-2023 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Good day all the respected members, moving to enniscorthy with 2 kids n wife. How safe it is and how r the schools ? House location is in town centre near the dunnes.any places to avoid ??

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DirectorKrennic

I don't know about the schools but just be aware the place is prone to flooding once a year. Just so you know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dr_adnanhidayat

Okk... That means not more than a 6 month stay there. Thank u

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You have posted in the wrong forum, you would have better chance of a reply here https://www.boards.ie/categories/accommodation-property

Its difficult enough finding the appropriate place to post questions, you have to know your way round!

In terms of the flooding, don't assume that flooding would happen at any particular time of the year, it could be any time. As with any place, there are parts of the town that don't flood, but its wise to check it out.

If that is your actual name it might be a good idea to change it to something less identifiable.

Alright sir. Thanks for your input. Alright i will get it changed and yes , u muat b right regarding the weather. I will c if there is a move option in the post... Otherwise i ll delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

😀 Madam! However, its unlikely you will be able to get it changed, I would suggest you just go and ask your question in the suggested forum, though that isn't strictly the correct procedure, it would be the easiest as you will not be able to move or delete it yourself.

Suggest you read the forum charter wherever you post. Text-speak is not not considered appropriate to posting on Boards.

Good luck with the move!

• Advertisement

Apologies!! Admins plz delete the post!

Advertisement