Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Private part on her knee...that's sexual assault, scrote should be incarcerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

'Touching his private part on my knee' - Liveline Sep 22nd, 2023

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

"Where was he bleeding from?"

Sounds like India or Pakistan Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

A civil matter no doubt. Murder will be a civil matter next but if you think nasty thoughts about politicians or misgender someone you’ll be in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

She’s better English than joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Nothing will put them off coming here. A housing crisis doesn't seem to stop them

'Wha are u lookin at ??????'

Can picture dis kind of scum

F bomb !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

F-BOMB!

It sounds more charming with an Indian accent.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Don't apologise FFS !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

This is turning into a bit of a saga….

• Advertisement
    M

If anything seek an additional rise and say you would piss on her stench ridden grave 😂

F me this is like radio New Delhi….

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭calculator

Good luck to them of they think anything will come of reporting this stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭DaTown

Joe dying for the racist angle

the north face grand wizard scrotes

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

call me cynical but is this being discussed today because of what happened outside the Dail this week

All joking aside. Rest assured that our erstwhile minister of justice has the matter well in hand. They will have wardens on the streets soon cawlurs, replete with hi viz vests . Not that they’re needed , after all Helen mc entee feels perfect safe walking in Dublin

Dublin sounds so **** 😪

• Registered Users Posts: 17,323 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Where's the guards on the street to at the very least disperse these vermin?

I think we need more gender balance in the Dáil

• Advertisement

Some wagon completely blocked my driveway a few weeks ago and left the car there blocking me in. This was done overnight and I couldn’t get out in the morning. What added to the annoyance on this is there’s ample communal parking where I live, this was pure laziness, ignorance, and entitlement. Went to a few of the neighbours and it wasn’t anyone visiting them etc. so just had to get a taxi. Knew it was a female from the video footage on the ring doorbell btw.

Rang the Gardai and have them make, model, and reg of the car. They rang me back to say I must have the licence plate wrong as the car is registered to a man. I said in my most sarcastic tone possible - which I don’t even think he picked up on - “do you think there’s any possibility it could be his wife who was driving it?”. I got a “oh, yeah” in response. So he promised he’d call me back after going to talk to the driver.

They then called me later to tell me they couldn’t find the house because they’re no Eircode on the registration information and it was one of those generic “country” addresses*.

My theory on most Gardai from experience is they’re either stupid, incompetent, corrupt - or some unique combination of all of the above.

*Extra: he didn't even have the cop on to say "We found her and spoke to her and warned her not to do it again and told her we'd issue a Fixed Penalty Notice if she did" - it's not like I would find out anything to the contrary. But instead by telling me he couldn't find her house because it's in the countryside he just made himself look clueless and incompetent.

Post edited by ButtersSuki on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭leath_dub

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Denny61

Ah joe ..its only a game all the youngsters play ..its called TIG .. I touch you .you.touch me lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Amazing. Any other country with such a poor guard presence and judiciary would have vigilantees in place. Soft thick easy going Ireland hasn't woken up yet

Yeah no white people have been attacked 

there are five or six huge apartment blocks being build across from the citywest shopping centre

cant see things improving in the area

M

An ad for housing incentives on Liveline, are they trying to wind people up?

I remember being out there 8/9 years ago and it seemed fancy (if remote). Sounds a right kip now.

Should one tune in to listen to the show or avoid it? I have a 30minute free window so to speak.

• Advertisement

Always the same type of caller saying the same thing

Advertisement