Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired Video Doorbell for Security

• 23-09-2023 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

Based on a recent attempt to steal a car from my driveway, I am considering getting a wired video doorbell.

I have an existing (mechanical) chime which ideally would continue to work with the doorbell. I don't know the specifics but existing wiring powers the light around the existing doorbell if that helps.

Based on what I am looking for, I think that potentially leaves me with either Ring Pro 2 or Nest?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a wired video doorbell they've used and any electrician they've used for install at a reasonable price?

Appreciate any recommendations (please feel free to DM me re contractors). Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement